Technology Officer (Budapest)
- IT Services Hungary
- Budapest, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- IT- / TK-Entwicklung
- It is a professional top position, provides professional guidance and coordination, but has no people management tasks or budget and project management responsibility.
- Plays a proposal-making, decision-preparatory role in connection with people, resources and professional matters where budget is needed.
- Has a deep professional knowledge and experience, has a broad knowledge of the field.
- Provides professional coordination in case of larger projects/clients (single point of contact).
- Conducts a continuous, interactive professional consultation with the client in order to clarify the task.
- Determines the task, sets milestones and performance objectives.
- Selects/determines the appropriate technical solution.
- Sets priorities, determines the resources and time needed for implementing the task.
- Professionally coordinates and controls the work of subordinates, gives input to their performance evaluation concerning their professional performance, participates in their selection by conduction professional interviews.
- Controls the quality of tasks performed.
- Acts as a mentor and coach, is an internal source of professional reference for colleagues.
- Has a complete overview of all services and infrastructure elements TSI is providing to the customer.
- Maintaining good relation to the customers and TSI’s main stakeholders regarding enterprise architecture and future tech roadmap of TSI and the customer
- Actively contributing to the definition and execution of global technology roadmap of the customer
- Acts as a consultant for the customer and the customer’s TSI account management
- Responsible for the platform strategy of the account
- Active support of Sales and Presales activities
- Contribution in design of Self Service solutions
- Provides input to chapter leads regarding future technical skill needs
- Enterprise IT Architect experience
- Broad knowhow of enterprise IT solutions
- Deep knowledge of Cloud Technologies
- Familiar with state of the art operational frameworks like DevOps, CI/CD, Lean IT, Agile Operations and actively supporting the account by reinventing services according to this frameworks.
- Experience in enterprise application operations on cloud.
- Knowhow about container services.
- Experience in virtualization technologies
- Advanced English and/or German language skills
- IT Process Management knowledge (ITIL)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong solution focus
- Independent way of working
- Relevant operational knowledge and experience
- Several years spent in architect positions
- Project management experience
- Customer management knowhow
- Advanced presentation skills
- Experience in C-level stakeholder management
- Team player
- Self confident
- Customer focus
- Strategic thinking
- System thinking
- Is able to solve complex problems
- Loves challenges
IT Services Hungary is Hungary’s largest ICT employer and the Hungarian affiliate of T-Systems International. As a critical link in the international production chain of T-Systems, IT Services Hungary is the most dynamically developing IT service centre in Hungary. It has won the ‘Investor of the Year’ award twice, in 2008 and in 2015. From among the wide range of IT and telecommunications consulting services, the company focuses on the innovation, management and outsourcing of IT solutions, as well as development and systems integration. The company is constantly developing its sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged, and welcomes applications from career-starter and experienced IT specialists.