СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Test Automation Engineer (IoT)
- T-Systems RUS
Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 1-3 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, Russian
- IT- / TK-Entwicklung
- Cloud infrastructure provided by Microsoft Azure IoT Hub
- Platform orchestration by Kubernetes
- Technology stack: Java, Node.JS, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Angular, Vue.JS
The specification is stored in Confluence, we do Scrum and create User Stories in Jira with support of Xray Test Management plugin.
To describe requirements and test cases we use BDD with Cucumber.
CI/CD is implemented with GitLab.
Team will not be staffed directly just for one project.
Team will be staffed as a front-end focused team to first of all create a common design style guide including a component library for developers and to support other teams/products with migration to it.
Furthermore there is the task to design and implement the IoT Solution Builder. This is a tool that displays all our IoT capabilities and enables our customers to combine them.
Expectation is that the team will stay together for a longer period of time and supports migration of accelerators as well as works on topics within IoT Hub.
- Work with the product in a scrum team
- Analyze the existing documentation
- Write scenarios for auto-testing (Behavior Driven Development)
- Implementing auto-tests scenarios
- Maintain and improve existing tests
- Enhance test coverage when new features are implemented
- Contribute to testing documentation
- High level of software testing methods and technologies
- 1+ years experience in automation (Java/JS)
- 1+ years experience in automation FE/BE
- Experience with REST API
- Experience with CI/CD process (GitLab/Jenkins)
- Experience with Jira (Xray is a plus)
- Team player
- Good in communication and problem solving
- Have an understanding with terminology like a "developer in test"
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.