Test Automation Engineer (T-Magic)
- Deutsche Telekom IT RUS OOO
- Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Young Professional
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 1-3 года
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- Английский, Немецкий, Русский
- IT- / TK-Projekte
If you’re looking to become test automation (Java) engineer or are already test automation Guru and want to tackle new challenges, just let us know! Our project is looking for test automation engineers with different levels, we have tasks of varying complexity and we are looking for enthusiastic people to our teams.
In Gigabit Large Solution, we are building next-generation broadband networks, bringing together the most advanced technologies. Our common goal is to get faster internet to consumers and provide an easy and quick ordering process.
T-M@GIC is the core application of the Gigabit Large Solution. To deliver outstanding Deutsche Telekom Gigabit Fiber products, we develop the central software solution, including:
• Customer, partner and agent interaction;
• Network extension planning and execution;
• Fiber infrastructure management;
• Inventory, provisioning, assurance.
Our customers are private households as well as small and medium size companies located in Germany.
- Automated/Manual testing in Scrum Team or Integration Test Team
- Plan, create and run tests and analyze execution results
- Be responsible for evaluation the quality of the supplied product
- Work experience in testing – 2+ years
- Test experience in back-end and front-end testing
- Experience API testing by any tool (Postman, SoapUI)
- Desire to grow as test automation engineer (in Java)
- Result oriented
- Team player
- English level – upper-intermediate or higher
Nice to have:
- Java knowledge (any level)
- Experience Selenium WD (Selenide)
- Git. GitLab CI. Maven.
- Telecom domain knowledge
- SAFE, Agile methodologies knowledge
- German language
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.
Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions is a part of Deutsche Telekom, one of the biggest European telecommunications companies. Deutsche Telekom has different international subsidiaries in more than 40 countries with over 210 000 employees. Point of production in Russia was founded in 1995, and now it works on challenging projects for such customers as T-Mobile, Shell, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, MAN, DHL, Continental, SBB (Swiss Federal Railways).