Test Automation Engineer (T.Vision)
- Deutsche Telekom IT RUS OOO
- Voronezh, Russland
- Young Professional
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 1-3 года
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- Английский, Русский
- IT- / TK-Entwicklung
We're working on the big software product for rehabilitation centers called REHA.Complete.
This is the distributed medical system which handles all aspects of such centers daily duties, from patient arrival to patient dismissal. It allows employees to speed up their work in documentation, prescriptions, therapy, controlling and other areas. Product itself meets all corresponding EU lows and certified as a medical device and provides high patient data security, integration with global medical catalogs and controlling systems, support of technical communication standards.
We're looking for the person, skilled in Selenium+Java and (optional, but would be great) ability to lead our automation test team.
Your main activities will be:
- Functional system and system integration testing (Front-end and Back-end)
- Working together with a scrum team
- Analysis of existing documentation and solution
- Implementation and review of test specification
- Execution of manual and automated test cases
- Identification and documentation of defects
- Customer communication
To perform them you'd have the following skills:
- English upper-intermediate (mandatory), German (optional)
- Understanding of SCRUM methodology
- Java + Selenium
- DOM, RegExp, xPath
- Requirements analysis
- Teamwork ability
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.
Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions is a part of Deutsche Telekom, one of the biggest European telecommunications companies. Deutsche Telekom has different international subsidiaries in more than 40 countries with over 210 000 employees. Point of production in Russia was founded in 1995, and now it works on challenging projects for such customers as T-Mobile, Shell, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, MAN, DHL, Continental, SBB (Swiss Federal Railways).