Test Automation Lead (T-Magic)
- Deutsche Telekom IT RUS OOO
Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, German, Russian
- IT- / TK-Projekte
In Gigabit Large Solution, we are building next-generation broadband networks, bringing together the most advanced technologies. Our common goal is to get faster internet to consumers and provide an easy and quick ordering process.
T-M@GIC is the core application of the Gigabit Large Solution. To deliver outstanding Deutsche Telekom Gigabit Fiber products, we develop the central software solution, including:
- Customer, partner and agent interaction;
- Network extension planning and execution;
- Fiber infrastructure management;
- Inventory, provisioning, assurance.
Our customers are private households as well as small and medium size companies located in Germany.
Facilitating test automation on domain level (several scrum teams)
- Leading test automation for several scrum teams
- Test and Test Automation strategy on domain level (several scrum teams)
- Keep up-to-date test catalog
- Problem-solving facilitator
- On-boarding new scrum teams
Work experience in test automation – 3+ years
Knowledge transfer between the colleagues
Ability to convince
SAFE or Agile methodology deep knowledge
MS architecture experience
Team Leading and mentoring
Automation Framework creation and implementation
Collecting Metrics, Reporting
English level – Upper-intermediate
Nice to have:
Test Management experience
Java 8 core knowledge
Test Strategy creation
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.
Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions is a part of Deutsche Telekom, one of the biggest European telecommunications companies. Deutsche Telekom has different international subsidiaries in more than 40 countries with over 210 000 employees. Point of production in Russia was founded in 1995, and now it works on challenging projects for such customers as T-Mobile, Shell, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, MAN, DHL, Continental, SBB (Swiss Federal Railways).