СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Test manager (Process Test)
- T-Systems RUS
- Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 5 years and more
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, German
- IT- / TK-Projekte
Program TSO Process Test is responsible for final phase of testing all information systems included into TSO cluster. During this phase, we perform E2E testing of telecom business-processes in TSO. In cooperation with Deutsche Telekom, our team also performs acceptance tests upon release completion.
Depending on candidate’s experience, we provide him/her appropriate area of responsibility inside the project.
- Working in team consisting of 8-20 members;
- Team includes employees from Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary and Germany;
- Organize and control team working through all phases of release testing in target area of responsibility (documentation analyzing, forming requirements to environments, estimating, planning, tests performing);
- Communication with other departments, customer, vendors etc. to achieve planned results
- Responsibility for quality of tests planning, preparation and performing, also for meeting deadlines;
- Release testing results analyzing, improvements generating;
- Daily status reporting to project management
- Experience of working as a test lead at least 2 years;
- Experience of working as a test manager or project manager is considered as a benefit;
- Understanding of SW testing processes;
- Leadership, ability to achieve goals;
- Analytical mind, proactive, team player;
- Strong background in foreign languages: English С1 or/and German B2;
- ISTQB certificate is considered as a benefit;
- Understanding of telecom business processes is considered as a benefit;
- Focus on E2E testing of complex IT systems as a member of distributed international team.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.