Test Tool Engineer
About the Team
We are enthusiastic, cross functional agile and cross border multicultural team solving most exciting challenges in DT. We are performing functional, performance KPI and feature testing of mobile core, IMS, IP core networking. Supporting analysis and troubleshooting of 4G/5G/GSM/LTE/IM functionality and performance analysis including KPI reporting.
What will you do?
- Advocate for quality within cross-functional development teams
- Accountable for the set-up, management and support of the test tools
- Actively coach developers on test automation best practices, tools, scripting and overall test creation
- Look for opportunities for testing automation and quality into the product development process
- Coordinate testing efforts to ensure the delivery of quality features
- Make testing an integral part of the development process
- Report bugs and follow them through the complete bug cycle
- Improve UI functional test coverage, debugging and troubleshooting
- Contribute to test frameworks and services
- Maintain test reporting and visualization
- Responsible for communication with 3rd parties/vendors during tendering process or during definition of I&V test tools requirements.
- Preparing and adapting of LaaS catalogue for test tools
- Dimensioning and capacity planning of lab test tools with respect to future needs
- Troubleshooting of issues of test tools / handling troubleshooting calls with customer / vendor for resolving the issues
- Managing end-user support requests for user setup
- Responsible for preparation and administration of the techn. documentation
What will you bring along?
- A mindset of continuous learning, willingness to share knowledge and learn from others
- Ability to innovate and find solutions to complex problems
- A perfect balance between being a strong individual contributor and an empathic team player
- Ability to communicate effectively with different stakeholders in the company
What do you need to have?
University degree in Technical area (Computer Science, Telecommunication Engineering, Information Systems or related field)
- More than 3 years experience in both configuration and administration of test tools
- More than 3 years experience in telco testing area
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues
English language – very good (both verbal and written communication skills)
What social Skills are expected:
- Excellent team player and motivator
- Highly collaborative
- Efficient communication
- Excellent understanding and practical experience in at least one of the following domains:
- Installation and deployment of test tools
- Knowledge and experience with test methodologies
Good general understanding of:
- DevOps model
- Windows, Linux, Unix servers
- Cloud OS, Operation SW and Hypervisors
- Cloud Architecture
- Knowledge of network hardware, TCP/IP, routing, switching, network security
What can you expect working with us?
We take a long-term commitment when it comes to our employees. You will develop your career working in one or more innovation projects of Deutsche Telekom Group, exploring the latest trends and technologies which enable the product development process. You will grow not only your knowledge, but also your network, by interacting with a wide group of experts in areas such as Software Development, AI and Customer Experience.
What else we offer
- Open and friendly working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
Was wir bieten
So fern und doch so nah - in unserem internationalen Arbeitsumfeld gehört die Arbeit über Ländergrenzen hinweg zum Alltag.
Do you want work in one of the best engineering teams in the tech industry?
If yes, join us at TDI Deutsche Telekom where enthusiastic people shape the future of telecommunication, working on innovative and agile projects to create an extraordinary customer experience.
Who we are?
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net was established in 2015 as part of Deutsche Telekom Group, Technology & Innovation Area, and part of Technology Delivery International (TDI).
TDI is a collection of experts teams spread across Europe, working together collaboratively with our NatCos (national companies) to enable relevant technologies for the delivery of core telco services to our customers in our many markets. Pan-Net focuses on building and scaling cloud based and network service platforms, delivering best network performance through continues optimization. We delight our customers by enabling innovative network automation solutions across the European Telco footprint. Besides the headquarters in Bratislava, Slovakia there are other Pan-Net affiliated companies across Europe, and together with the TDI team in Germany, we leverage the power of all teams to provide best in class technology solutions.
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net bundles key competencies for future tech projects within the area of Technology & Innovation. Anchoring skill developments in learning opportunities on- and off-of-the job, is deeply imbedded in our corporate culture. Therefore, the technical experts, who are organized in chapters and tribes, are flexibly and effectively enabled to contribute towards Group's strategic focus of digitalization, cloudification and automation to become the Leading European Telco.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
Please be informed that by replying to the job offer, the company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Croatia d.o.o.. with its registered seat at Vrbani 4, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia (the “Company”) will process your personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in your CV/motivation letter, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that you are applying for.
Your personal data will be processed for the period of 6 months. Legal basis for processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest of the Company under art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR to select the right candidate for the vacant position from all job applicants. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your data, you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position. Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling.
Your personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within Deutsche Telekom AG Group: Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. Ružová dolina 6, 821 08 Bratislava, Slovak Republic Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Romania S.R.L, 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany. Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
With respect to the processing of your personal data you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to erase your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing, if granted.
Your data will be processed by Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Croatia having its seat at Vrbani 4, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia as a controller.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.