Tester Engineer (B2B)
What will you do?
- You are part of an agile Scrum team with Product Owner, Scrum Master, Business Analyst, several Developers, DevOPS Engineers and Testers
- We aim at CI/CD, automation, DevOPS. Therefor our focus is to extend test automation, but there are also manual tests
- As a tester and test automation experts, you will exchange with our test community on testing and automation tools, like Selenium and others. You will script and extend our test automation. For front-end parts or for new developed functions, you may also test solutions manually.
- You will connect with other teams for integrated tests to verify solutions developed across several Scrum teams. In integrated testing you will again aim to extend our degree of test automation, and to automate more regression tests
- Testing involves the use of mock-ups, simulation unavailable services
- You chose the best test approach depending on whether Front-end pieces or Backend pieces are to test
- You are willing to analyze specific test areas, for example language specific tests, ergonomics, or accessibility (“Barrierefreiheit”), helping to develop solutions for disabled users
- Your team is part of an agile Release Train according to Scrum, which groups the Scrum teams together. You will share experience with other development teams, and work together with architects and UX/UI designers when needed
- You participate in all agile rituals of your team, like planning, dailys, retros, reviews
- Jira is our platform for agile work. GIT lab and a workbench of development, testing, automation tools are used
What will you bring along?
- Team Player
- AGILE Mindset
- Development Experience
What do you need to have?
- University degree and 2-4 years experience in IT
- Must Have Skills, (2-4 years):
- experience in IT development projects, lifecycle of a sw solution across development and operations, Front-end experience, at least basic Java knowledge, agile development, unit testing, wish to adapt to technological developments, collaboration, will to share experience
- Additional knowledge more than welcome:
- knowledge of the SAFe framework or other agile methods;
- know-how in Telecommunications,
- Gitlab, CI/CD, Dokker, cloud platforms,
- experience with Design System, Content Management, progressive web app, adapting Front-ends for mobile devices,
- identity and access management, single sign-on, session context, token handling
- Interest in and some knowledge about SW architecture, development pattern, reuse, microservices, decoupling
- Strong communication skills
- Good English (B2+), writing and speaking
- Used to work in self-organized scrum teams, ready to take ownership and responsibility
- Jira, digital tools for agile work
- Ready to work in international teams, travel (sometimes)
What else we offer
- Open and friendly working environment
- Hybrid way of work
- Competitive remuneration package
- Attractive benefit package
Was wir bieten
So fern und doch so nah - in unserem internationalen Arbeitsumfeld gehört die Arbeit über Ländergrenzen hinweg zum Alltag.
Do you want work in one of the best engineering teams in the tech industry?
If yes, join us at Deutsche Telekom where enthusiastic people shape the future of telecommunication, working on innovative and agile projects to create an extraordinary customer experience.
Who we are?
Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services was established in 2015 as part of Deutsche Telekom Group, Technology & Innovation Area, and part of Technology Delivery International (TDI).
We are a collection of experts teams spread across Europe, working together collaboratively with our NatCos (national companies) to enable relevant technologies for the delivery of core telco services to our customers in our many markets. We focus on building and scaling cloud based and network service platforms, delivering best network performance through continues optimization. We delight our customers by enabling innovative network automation solutions across the European Telco footprint.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
Please be informed that by replying to the job offer, the company Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services EPE. with its registered seat at 9 Fragkoklisias Str., 15125, Marousi of Attica, ID no. 134112901000 / 300378 (the “Company”) will process, as a controller, your personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in your CV/motivation letter, information obtained during the online assessment, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that you are applying for.
Your personal data will be processed for the period of 6 months. Legal basis for processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest of the Company under art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR to select the right candidate for the vacant position from all job applicants. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your data, you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position. Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling.
Your personal data will be provided only to the following recipients belonging to Deutsche Telekom AG Group. You can find the information about entities belonging to Deutsche Telekom AG Group on the following link. If you participate in online assessment, your personal data may be transferred also to the USA to HireVue Inc., 10876 S River Front Pkwy Ste 600 South Jordan, Utah 84095, United States, and so based on EU standard contractual clauses and additional safeguards.
With respect to the processing of your personal data you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to erase your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing, if granted.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.