СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
- T-Systems RUS
Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Young Professional
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- Английский, Русский
- IT- / TK-Entwicklung
The Open Telekom Cloud is OpenStack-based IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-Service)/PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service) and SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) solution by T-Systems International GmbH
It is a public cloud offered for business customers, which was presented on 14 March 2016 for the first time at CeBIT in Hannover by Deutsche Telekom AG.
The Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) solution is based on German data protection guidelines and offers companies individually configurable cloud services.
- Develop end-customer use cases and implement existing end-customer scenarios.
- Develop end-customer centric measurement KPIs, such as “application up-time”, “data access time”.
- Develop load tests.
- Experience in any programming language;
- Readiness to use Python and Ansible;
- English Intermediate+ (able to participate in technical discussions);
- Experience with cloud solutions
- Experience with configuration management and application-deployment tool (preferably Ansible).
- Experience in Linux;
- Experience with OpenStack;
- Performance monitoring and analysis experience;
- Knowledge of test techniques and approaches.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.