Trainee Focus Inhouse Consulting (m/f/d)
- Deutsche Telekom AG
- Bonn, Deutschland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 0-1 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, German
Andere interessante Positionen
Strategie, Prozesse, Revision, Compliance
As a top graduate with ideas and ambitions, you start the 18-month trainee program with the focus "Inhouse Consulting", deepen your professional knowledge and expand your skills in the course of the program through project assignments in other areas. After all, we not only want to give you a broad, diverse insight into our organization, but also the opportunity to leave your comfort zone and get to know new topics in order to realize your full potential.
In addition, the following tasks await you:
- Active participation in the focus area "Inhouse Consulting" by supporting the conception and implementation of strategic projects with top management attention in the areas of digitization, transformation and agile working
- Development and implementation of own projects within the framework of "Magenta Friday" in cooperation with your trainee colleagues
- Completion of a project assignment abroad
- Carry out short-term customer service
- Participation in individual workshops and training
In addition to a successfully completed bachelor's or master's degree, your personality captivates with its enthusiasm for innovation, curiosity and the courage to question some facts. They also fulfill the following requirements:
- Meaningful internships and / or initial professional experience with a focus on consulting or strategy or transformation
- Analytical thinking and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team, organizational talent and strong customer orientation
- International experience
- Social commitment and / or entrepreneurial project work
- Fluent English (Level C1) and German (Level B2/C1) are required
Based on your skill set you will be assigned a board area within Deutsche Telekom to participate in the rest of the hiring process of the trainee program.
Start Date: Quarterly
Please note: the position may be closed earlier if all quotas are filled, thus please apply as soon as possible.
We accept your application in German and English.
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.
We feel as much at home in Bonn as we do in the 50 other countries around the globe where we provide our services. As one of the leading telecommunications providers in Europe, we also have a footprint in the markets in Asia and the United States. We're on our way to become one of the industry's top service companies and want you to help us to get there. #CES#