TV Commercial Expert
- Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o.
- Budapest, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 3-5 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- Technologie und Netzwerke
- Responsible for Vendor management. Participates in vendor selection, evaluation, contracting, vendor performance evaluation, dispute management.
- Create and maintain Business models, business cases for TV services toward DT NatCos
- Business offer preparation based on aligned business approach with DT EU Product.
- Service contract preparation with DT NatCos based on Businee offer and Vendor contract.
- Tracking and presentation of project status, risks, issues Collaboration with Europe business units and International Technology & Service delivery units in area of TV service production. Collaboration with other Pan-Net units, wiith NatCos in relevant
- TV Platform related projects and topics Monitor project spending, create financial plan and forecast for Opex and Capex spending,
- Proven ability to able to work with multiple, diverse roles and personalities
- Self-motivated driver to solve problems and able to make progress despite obstacles
- Strong time management skills and sense of timeliness to meet commitments
- Knowledge about the latest TV technology and product trends
- Ability to understand technical issues at a high level
- Demonstrated aptitude for acquiring knowledge and skills
- Exceptional facilitation skills to gain and maintain alignment, transparency of process, results, and trust
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both oral and written
- Advanced knowledge in budget and cost management and business cases
- Advanced knowledge in stakeholder management
- Advanced knowledge in vendor management
- Analytical, critical & entrepreneurial thinking
- Effective Communications & Presentations
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Customer focus
- Decision making
- Strong conflict management and problem-solving skills.
Specific skills (Methods, trends, language, knowledge):
- University degree with focus on engineering (telecommunications/digital services) and/or finance, economics
- Expert knowledge with more than 3 years of work experience in the area of TV/video technology or product management
- Knowledge of the relevant supplier market in TV service production is a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Willingness to travel internationally.
- Strong communications skills in English (fluent spoken and written)
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net kft. designs, operates and steers the joint pan-European network ("Pan-Net") of Deutsche Telekom. The company is a member of the Deutsche Telekom Group with head quarter in Bratislava and locations in Europe. Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net is building the capabilities for Deutsche Telekom’s future centralized production platform across Europe.
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net is offering an exciting opportunity in diverse international environment for a telco/media/consulting professional with strong experience and knowledge of service production in the domain of TV services. In close collaboration with Deutsche Telekom HQ, we are working with technology organizations from 12 countries on service transformation from the subsidiaries into International Technology & Services Delivery / Pan-European network production.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
By replying to the job offer, I hereby grant company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Hungary Kft., with its registered seat at Infopark sétány 3, 1117 Budapest, Hungary, ID No.: 01-09-271999 (the “Company” or “we”) the consent with processing of my personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in my CV/motivation letter, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that I am applying for. This consent is granted for definite period of 6 months.
My personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling. My personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within Deutsche Telekom AG Group: Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Romania S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o., Jarabinková 1, 821 09 Bratislava, Slovak Republic. My personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
In connection with the processing of my personal data the Company provides me with the following information:
Please be informed that you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to delete your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your consent, or if you withdraw your consent during the selection process, we cannot process your personal data and thus you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is: email@example.com . Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link.