СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
TVPP@mShop Frontend Developer
- T-Systems RUS
- Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 3-5 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, Russian
IT- / TK-Entwicklung
Technologie und Netzwerke
The project is a number of web-applications that are used in sales organizations to serve the customers of Deutsche Telekom.
The main application is installed on all the Tablet PCs of Telekom Shops all around the whole Germany (ca. 800 shops). It is used by sales people which work on tablet PCs to serve customers. The main features are searching and identification of a customer, drawing with a pen, graphically drag and drop and shifting of existing or new contracts/tariffs/options and connecting them; consulting of a customer about handsets, tariffs, options, accessories, prices in their combination; printing offers and invoices; taking customer's signature (by means of the Tablet PC's pen); checkout process.
The main application is based on a multi-tier Java-architecture with few tens of Kotlin and Java/Spring-based REST-services on backend side, and SPA on web frontend side, implemented using HTML 5, CSS 3 and Angular 7.
For CI\CD we employ Gitlab CI, Docker, Openshift.
Development process is Scrum. The project size including development, testing, analysis is about 70 people located in St.Peterburg and Germany. We have 4 scrum teams, each team consists of backend-, frontend-developers and testers, as well as integrators; and a separate test automation team. Product Owners and part of the analysts are in Germany. Practically all the scrum ceremonies are conducted in English by means of remote conferencing. Roughly every 3rd month we travel to Germany for demos and pannings.
The first version of the application went succesfully live in July 2018. Next versions will bring even more new features to the user. The nearest big delivery is scheduled for July 2019.
• Taking part in development of the frontend part of the project in a team of frontend- and backend-developers, testers, analysts;
• Taking part in scrum meetings (plannings, review, retro);
• Ability to estimate frontend part of userstories;
• Direct communication with product owners (to clarify requirements).
• Solid experience with modern UI frameworks (e.g. Angular 5, ReactJS) and deep understanding of how they work;
• Experience in using responsive design;
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates;
• Good communication skills and technical English.
Nice to have:
• Experience with frontend build tools such as Gulp, Webpack, NPM, Bower, or Grunt;
• Experience with Drag & Drop, Canvas;
• Experience in interacting with REST APIs;
• Understanding of software versioning systems (Git).
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.