- Magyar Telekom Nyrt.
- Budapest, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- Marketing, Kommunikation
Millions of customers interact with our digital interfaces from TV to apps, websites accross Europe every day.
Design Hub is Deutsche Telekom Europe's product design Shared Service Center, hosted by – and also situated at - Magyar Telekom, Budapest. Our team's primary mandate is to support Deutsche Telekom Europe's Future Product and Business Development Unit, (re)designing strategic and innovative products across Europe to engage our customers, and maximize customer experience.
Design Hub is now seeking for a UI / creative designer to its friendly, ambitious team. As a member of this design team you will bring creative excellence to build products and services that are engaging, and beautifully designed
We are looking for a highly talented creative individual who is an absolute team player, can deliver stunning products and experiences that delight our users
You'll be required to work on everything from sketching ideas to actual design: so we're looking for someone happy to get their hands dirty
What we offer:
• Receive a wide range of benefits (Telekom services, laptop, mobile, individual training budget, cafeteria, various holiday options, etc.)
• Arrange your working hours on your own (home office is also supported)
• Continuous professional development
• Multinational and modern working environment
Should you feel all of the below suit you, you may be a great fit!
• You have Bachelor's degree in digital design, graphic design, graphic communications or related field
• You have at least 3 years track record in creating interfaces, large-scale digital experiences and applications, and know the difference between "good" and "amazing" design solutions. Digital agency background is an advantage especially, if you worked on internationally recognized brands
• You have a strong design portfolio demonstrating thoughtful interactions and stunning visuals across web and mobile applications—not just static websites
• Mastery of design tools: e.g. Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop
• Familiarity with prototyping tools: e.g. InVision
• You are excellent in English both verbal and written
• You consider every single choice you make in design
Magyar Telekom, being Hungary’s leading ICT provider touches the lives of its customers through millions of encounters. Telephone, internet, TV and IT: we have uniquely broad ranges of high-quality and reliable services in each of these areas. We strive to diminish the distances between people by means of our innovative solutions, as well as to improve the potential of individuals, and thus the competitiveness of the country by means of our continuous developments. Our goal is to make the lives of our customers simpler, easier and more enjoyable through our services, by which we earn their trust again and again.