WE SHAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD TO BRING PEOPLE CLOSER TOGETHER – APPLY NOW!
User Experience Designer (m/f/d)
- Deutsche Telekom AG, VTI
- Bonn, Deutschland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 5 years and more
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, German
IT- / TK-Projekte
Andere interessante Positionen
In this position with Focus on User Experience Design you will in particular be responsible for:
- Work as an experience leader and quality gate keeper in innovation projects and support progress against project milestones to help ensure timely execution of project deliverables
- Translation of trend, user needs, business requirements and technical capabilities into a meaningful and captivating experience that is visually exciting, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
- Decompose ambiguous strategic goals into customer experience outcomes; ensure the team understands and executes to deliver results.
- Act as expert on our products and customer journeys and offer exceptional customer service, proactively spotting problems before the occur
- Conception and visualization of information through structured tools like information architecture, storyboards, user stories, flowcharts, site maps, wireframes and concrete specifications and requirements
- Generating and communicating strategic analysis and business insights incl. validation of customer value.
This position requires in particular next to a Master´s degree in design and a design portfolio:
- 8+ years of experience with background in UX/Design, Research and Strategy or Planning
- Expert knowledge in: design, concept development, customer centricity, holistic view development, process understanding, stakeholder management, technology understanding
- A thought leader with ability to inspire team members with Up-to-date knowledge of the newest UX- trends and new interaction paradigms (e.g. VR, AR, Voice)
- An expert communicator, brimming with positivity, warmth, and empathy, and a customer-centric mentality, able to communicate effectively successfully across all levels within the organization, including board level
- Strong methodological knowledge in the areas of user experience (UX), user centered design (UCD), information architecture and interaction Design.
- Sound experience of applying the design process in agile and cross-functional teams
- Influences key decision makers to challenge conventional practices and instill customer insights into the decision-making processes.
- Mindset and experience to understand exactly what customers need and want
- Work well under pressure, able to juggle many projects simultaneously and with the right priority
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.
We feel as much at home in Bonn as we do in the 50 other countries around the globe where we provide our services. As one of the leading telecommunications providers in Europe, we also have a footprint in the markets in Asia and the United States. We're on our way to become one of the industry's top service companies and want you to help us to get there.
For our industry leading innovation area, we are looking for an experienced and ambitious Sr. UX Designer with broad experience in the design of digital products and outstanding experiences. The ideal candidate will be excited about the opportunity to drive experience quality and customer centric innovation across the portfolio of Deutsche Telekom.