UX / UI Designer
- Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Romania S.R.L.
- Bukarest, Rumänien
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- Technologie und Netzwerke
- Design user screen according DT style guides, including PEGA specific UI/UX elements
- UI/UX design for agent screens, HR shop, forms (including Adobe Experience Manager Tool) as well as setup UI/UX aspects of HR intranet portal (content, roles, navigation, etc.)
- Support sprint team with regards to UX/UI relevant questions
- Conduct customer tests in the course of DCO sessions (test wireframes, customer labs)
- Define guidelines and UX standards (e.g. templates) / UI elements (e.g. buttons, etc.)
- Assure barrier-less usage / “Barrierefreiheit” for the disabled
- Define testable UX/UI elements for the release of specific HR processes / products
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- University degree in the field of information technology
- Good knowledge of English language (spoken & written) ; German is a plus
- Hands-on mentality
- Happy to work self-dependent as well as in a intercultural team
- Willingness and ability to travel (1 week/month in Germany)
Deutsche Telekom Services Europe (DTSE) was founded in 2013 by Deutsche Telekom AG and delivers support services, with focus on HR, for the European footprint of DT Group.
Join us in this international environment and you’ll be exposed to many different competencies, cultures and languages.
If you want to join this innovative team and take the opportunity to be part of a growing company, apply now!