What do I need to know as an international applicant?

  • Share
    Two clicks for more data privacy: click here to activate the button and send your recommendation. Data will be transfered as soon as the activation occurs.
  • Print
  • Read out

You must provide all required documents in German translation.

And depending on your nationality, you need a visa, a residency permit and/or a work permit. Please contact your nearest consulate for details.