The third round of the international campaign Blind Applying is running since Oct. 26th! 15 top employers offer secret opportunities all over the world. Students from every field and country apply with only their CV. Selected students can end up anywhere in the world, with their traveling & housing costs covered.
Blind Applying is an easy way for students to explore the global working world. The applicants cannot know for which opportunity they are the most suitable. Their CV decides that for them!
Apart from a chance at an international internship, applicants receive personalized opportunities and news from the partaking employers.
“Students don’t want to send hundreds of CVs only for a possibility of getting one, dream internship abroad. Blind Applying is easy, fast and exciting. All you need is your CV,” explains Sabine Burmeister from initiator Deutsche Telekom.
The 15 participating companies come from different industries, looking to engage all kinds of talent. Students open up to new opportunities, as they apply for all the companies at once.
“With Blind Applying the student is completely in our focus. Young talents sometimes don’t even know how many different job possibilities our partnering companies can offer. This is what makes the project so unique; we are going new ways together,” comments Frank Staffler, Head of HR Marketing at Deutsche Telekom.
- In 2015, over 13,000 applicants from more than 140 countries signed up
- Selected students had their internships in exciting locations around the world like London, Berlin, Chicago, Santiago, Shanghai and others
- Apart from the 21 internships offered, more than 5,500 applicants were matched with other opportunities and career events the employers were offering
“Blind Applying offers students from around the world the chance at an equal opportunity. Our goal is to inspire them with the curiosity and the hope needed to expand their horizons,” says Alex Kilmpasanis of organizer Entrypark.
True to the motto: More than an internship – it’s a career adventure you will never forget!
Key facts about this year’s Blind Applying
- Application period: From October 26 to December 7, 2015
- Student profiles: Enrolled students from all subject fields
- Partaking companies: Bayer, BNP Paribas, Covestro, Deutsche Telekom, Deloitte, Engie, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, General Motors, Johnson & Johnson, L’Oréal, Michelin, Peek & Cloppenburg, Stora Enso, TeliaSonera, TÜV Nord Group
- Internship locations: A mystery
- Application platform: www.blindapplying.com
- Internship period: From Summer 2016 – min. 3 month
Apply now! We are looking forward to meeting you.