WE SHAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD TO BRING PEOPLE CLOSER TOGETHER – APPLY NOW!
(Junior) Sales Manager Telecom
- T-Systems Netherlands
- Utrecht, Netherlands
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- 5 years and more
- Languages Required:
- Dutch, English
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
Your Scope and Responsibilities
Join T-Systems as a Sales Expert Connectivity in a fast growing and dynamic sector. In this position, you have the exciting opportunity to directly promote and help shape the business success of T-Systems.
This position is part of the Telecom portfolio unit within T-Systems which includes solutions like SD-WAN, MLAN, Unified Communications, Mobility and 5G. The main responsibilities cover development of Telecom leads at main customers and new business customers. Managing and closing the opportunities across all relevant industries. The role demands to be in regular contact with new and existing customers to build relationships with key decision makers and budget owners. The ideal candidate should be able to represent and pitch the T-Systems Telecom products, solutions, and competencies towards target customers.
You will become part of highly motivated team with international expertise and who are jointly responsible that the best possible solutions are positioned at our customers. You will work together with our (technical) pre-sales and delivery on a national and international level. A mentor will be assigned to you in order to make sure that you are successful. We work closely together with our local sister companies, like T-Mobile.
- Create your own pipeline of new deals and logos
- Generating enterprise business opportunities and managing the sales process through to closure of the sale.
- Achievement of agreed yearly sales goals.
- Generate a sales pipeline, qualifying opportunities, and accurately forecast pipeline.
- Represent TSystems Telecom portfolio unit at conferences, fairs, and other valuable events
- Pitch Telecom solutions and products to customers
- Build a strong relationship to decision makers and budget owners
- Develop and execute sales strategies to win opportunities
- Work with account managers and new business developers
- See and exploit crossselling opportunities for other T-Systems portfolio elements
- Minimum 3 years of experience in New Business Sales with proven track records
- Experience in negotiating contracts on senior executive level
- Track record of pursuing and winning business in large enterprises
- Expertise and network in local ICT market
- Profound knowledge and experience in working with managed ICT environments
- Excellent relationship skills
- Fluent English and Dutch language skills, both oral and written
- Strong presentation skills
- Able to work with teams locally and internationally
Information and Communication Technology (ICT) connects people and markets worldwide! Deutsche Telekom is one of the leading international companies in ICT. With approximately 235.000 employees in 50 countries, we provide innovative solutions to our clients. T-Systems is one of the three successful brands of Deutsche Telekom. We serve large customers and multinational companies through our global infrastructure of data centers and networks. With the help of innovative technology we develop integrated solutions for connected life and work.
Let us shape the world of tomorrow together!