- Planning and control of existing revenue and of service delivery in time / quality / costs
- Contract implementation in commercial systems as well as initial and formal ordering
- Ordering of internal / external deliveries including order processing and project contracting of multidisciplinary project teams (e.g. transition and implementation projects)
- In collaboration with SL's agreement on efficiency measures
- Lead-incident, lead-problem and escalations management
- Change management assurance
- Quality monitoring at the contract level
- Ensuring agreed terms of delivery and services
Communications / Reports
- Regular communications with customers for delivery and services within the contractual framework
- Contact person for the customer for commercial matters within the contractual framework in coordination with sales
- Handling of customer complaints and escalations within the framework of the complaint management process
- Conduct customer, service reviews (eg SLA, penalties) and track
derived measures and activities
- Regular communications with Delivery and Sales for performance and quality
- Providing the agreed invoicing data
- Customer reporting / SLA monitoring according to customer requirements, management reporting (technical and SLA)
- Involvement in the sales process
- Approvals regarding delivery model (feasibility, time, quality, budget)
- Responsibility for revenue, GP and complete invoicing, clarification of open items
- Responsibility for budgeting and forecasting revenue, GP of contracts (existing business) in coordination with Sales
- Planning, forecasting, optimization and control of all production costs
- Ensuring capacity management to secure the required Service line tasks
- Responsibility for contract management and controlling (internal and external)
- Recommendations for portfolio consolidation and standardization.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Commerce or similar
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience as a customer facing Service Delivery Manager.
- Experience in handling contractual matters
- Candidate with experience in SAP is an advantage and also needs to have knowledge with Cloud Technologies Like Azure,AWS,GCP
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; good team player; highly motivated self starter
- Must be able to work proactively and under pressure.
What we offer
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
Money does not make you happy, but it calms your nerves. Besides an attractive salary, bonus payments are also possible in this job.
T-Systems are Deutsche Telekom’s corporate customer arm. Using a global infrastructure of data centres and networks, T-Systems operate information and communication technology (ICT) systems for multinational corporations and public sector institutions. With offices in over 20 countries and global delivery capabilities, T-Systems serves companies in all industries – from the automotive industry to telecommunications, the financial sector, retail, services, media, energy and the manufacturing industry all the way to government agencies and the healthcare sector. Approximately 47,600 employees worldwide use their industry expertise and ICT know-how to provide top-quality service. T-Systems generated revenue of around EUR 9.1 billion in the 2010 financial year.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.