Accounting and Tax Support - Part Time
Information about the position
We are looking for a motivated and self-driven student of economics, who is eager to broaden his/her knowledge in the accounting and tax area.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Your main responsibilities will be the following:
- Responsible for entering data in DT Group reconciliation system (SMART Tool) as part of the monthly closing activities
- Support booking of intragroup transactions and their reconciliation
- Prepare relevant documents for the monthly accrual process
- Support the management of received invoices in the P2P process
- Support Asset Accounting in the internal workforce capitalization process
- Support ad-hoc tasks within the monthly financial statement preparation (G/L closing activities)
- Day-to-day communication and coordination with accountants within DT Group
- Overall support in tax related matters of individual Pan-Net entities (e.g. tax calculations preparation, communication with the Tax authorities or tax advisors, etc.)
Candidates with education suit the position
- University student
- University education (Bachelor's degree)
- English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
Professional knowledge, skills, know-how in the field & experience in the field:
- Position is suitable for fresh graduates or university students (part-time)
- Up to 1 year of professional experience welcome
- Multinational experience welcome
- Education: University in business administration, economics, or related fields (accounting field of study is preferred)
- Language skills: English language - fluent (excellent verbal and written communication skills)
- Interpersonal, communication skills: Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work remotely with teams
- Excellent team player
- Highly collaborative
- Willingness to learn the specifics of the TelCo industry
- Hard skills: MS office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook) – advanced;
We offer an hourly salary 5,50 € gross plus benefits like home office, multisport, meal vouchers, company phone and notebook.
What we offer
So far away and yet so close - in our international working environment, working across national borders is part of everyday life.
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net was established in 2015 as part of Deutsche Telekom Group, Technology & Innovation Area, and part of Technology Delivery International (TDI).
TDI is a collection of experts teams spread across Europe, working together collaboratively with our NatCos (national companies) to enable relevant technologies for the delivery of core telco services to our customers in our many markets. Pan-Net focuses on building and scaling cloud based and network service platforms, delivering best network performance through continues optimization. We delight our customers by enabling innovative network automation solutions across the European Telco footprint. Besides the headquarters in Bratislava, Slovakia there are other Pan-Net affiliated companies across Europe, and together with the TDI team in Germany, we leverage the power of all teams to provide best in class technology solutions.
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net bundles key competencies for future tech projects within the area of Technology & Innovation. Anchoring skill developments in learning opportunities on- and off-of-the job, is deeply imbedded in our corporate culture. Therefore, the technical experts, who are organized in chapters and tribes, are flexibly and effectively enabled to contribute towards Group's strategic focus of digitalization, cloudification and automation to become the Leading European Telco.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
Please be informed that by replying to the job offer, the company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. with its registered seat at Ružová dolina 6, 821 08 Bratislava, Slovakia, ID no. (IČO): 48 129 178 (the “Company”) will process your personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in your CV/motivation letter, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that you are applying for.
Your personal data will be processed for the period of 6 months. Legal basis for processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest of the Company under art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR to select the right candidate for the vacant position from all job applicants. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your data, you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position. Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling.
Your personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within Deutsche Telekom AG Group: Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Romania S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany. Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
With respect to the processing of your personal data you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to erase your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing, if granted.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is: email@example.com. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.