Perform, coordinate and improve most complex activities (3rd level environment) needed to provide IT services and the supporting infrastructure in order to fulfill relevant KPI’s. Plan, implement and maintain a stable technical infrastructure to support organization’s business processes. Identify weaknesses in used processes and eliminate them following industry and internal standards.
• Commissioning, system tests and operation of Linux systems (Suse, Debian, Ubuntu, RHEL) on virtualization or container environments with the support of a tool chain
• Use of existing automation tools such as Salt or Ansible
• Execution of interference suppression or error corrections or their independent processing in less complex cases
• Processing of order and change measures or their independent completion in less complex cases
• Participation in the development of customer-specific solutions
• Maintaining and updating documentation
• Possibility of Teleworking or Home office
• Cafeteria - individual financial benefit
• Trainings and development opportunities (Coursera, Percipio full access for free)
• Pension savings contribution
• Extra vacation days
• Referral bonus /financial/
• Discounts at various providers in Košice
• Team buildings online
• Work-life Program and Coaching
• Health Weeks
• Sport Activities
• Weekend Events
• Doctors at workplace
• Credit card
• Rotations possibilities
For more information about benefits - https://www.deutschetelekomitsolutions.sk/en/career/advantages-of-working-in-T-systems
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1 500€ - 2 300€/brutto.
• Bachelor's degree or completed vocational training with adequate professional experienceAt least three years of professional experience, including at least one year in IT administration
• First experience in using a public cloud, e.g. Azure
• Good customer-oriented thinking and acting
• LPIC1 certification and Icinga know-how desirable
• Good knowledge of automation tools such as Salt or Ansible
• Professional, trustworthy and empathetic demeanor
• Systematic and structured way of working
• High analytical thinking skills
• High flexibility, resilience and willingness to perform
• Good communication skills
• Good presentation skills, appropriate demeanor
• Good and broad technical understanding
• Very good technical expertise in the desired area of responsibility
• Confident handling of the entire MS Office product range
High ability to cooperate, work in a team and deal with conflict
• Very good written and spoken German and English skills
• Degree in Information technologies
• At least two advanced certificates for relevant platform
IT Technical Skills
• Core platform knowledge – Expert
• Related platform knowledge – Intermediate
• Communication skills – Advanced
• Analytical thinking – Expert
• Team cooperation – Advanced
• Training and mentoring - Expert
• Presentation skills – Advanced
• Negotiation skills – Advanced
• Financial literacy in respective business area – Intermediate
• German - B2
• English – B2
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020. Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association. Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.