Agile Coach (Pécs)
Agile coach is a change agent who is responsible for creating and improving agile processes within a team or a company. They play an important role in the successful implementation of agile transformation in the organization and in the project teams.
- Consults and guides teams (IT and none-IT teams) with varied agile experience to set up and implement projects the agile way
- Helps the definition of an agile transformation roadmap for bigger business units/teams and offers the right approach to support the growth
- Educates teams and colleagues on all levels, including seniors and at times clients on agile best practices
- Coaches teams by asking questions, providing mental models, challenging on prevailing thinking and guiding teams towards building great products for customers
- Drives adoption of the tools and methods that seem fit and helps to integrate them step by step into the daily operation
- Coordinates and supports operative implementation of agile methods especially to break down silos and help teams improve their development processes
- Provides guidance and feedback
- Helps maintaining the agile adoption curve
- Promotes a culture of experimentation and innovation
- Strong background in project management and IT or related fields
- Experiences in working in scaled agile frameworks (e.g. SAFe, LeSS, Scrum of Scrums) and know-how about the major components
- Experience in encouraging buy-in from employees and key stakeholders (also on Management-Level)
- Experience as a Scrum master or with the agile methodology
- Knowledge of agile software development
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal skills and patience
- Professional verbal and written communication skills in English (C1)
Nice to have:
- German language skills (At least B2)
- Scrum Master or Agile coach certificate
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.