AGILE COACH / SENIOR SCRUM MASTER
Do you have a growth mindset?
Are you experienced in agile methodologies and agile coaching?
Are you solicitous about continuous improvement?
Do you get excited about delivering real customer value?
Would you like to know several business and technology areas related to telecommunication, media entertainment or the technology behind them?
Would you like to show your versatile expertise for an outstanding compensation package?
If the answer is YES, join Europe’s biggest and most passionate Agile Coach Community.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Set up and facilitate the scrum and agile ceremonies on tribe level
- Support Tribe Lead, Product Owners and Chapter Leads to do the agile way of working and help them to become a team
- Train junior ACs, mentor them and take part in the development of the training method
- Facilitate development of procedures for sharing knowledge and expertise within the tribe
- Mentor Product Owners
- Support and develop Tribe Leads and Chapter Leads (1-1 coaching, team coaching)
- Take part in quarterly planning, organize and facilitate big-room planning
- Work on continuous development and improvement of methods (together with other Agile Coaches) and incorporate them into day-to-day work of the Squads
- Support agile transformation and identify organizational impediments in collaboration with leadership
- Train newly launched agile teams (training, team support)
ABOUT YOU – SKILLSET “WHAT MATTERS”:
- Excellent communication skills to teach and convey messages in a professional form
- Proven skills in coaching people in the areas of development
- Experience in agile methodology
- Can-do attitude, result driven and openness to learn
- Openness to new ideas and desire to develop them together
- Strong collaborative problem solver
- Interpersonal, Influencing skills and patience
- Good sense of humor and all round good guy
- Hungarian language is a must, Very good spoken and written English
ABOUT YOU – REQUIRED PROFESSIONAL BACKROUND:
- 2-5 years of experience working as a Scrum master/Agile Coach or more than 5 years experience at Agile area
- Experience in coaching and training individuals and teams in Agile concepts and practices
- Demonstrated experience at implementing different scaled Agile methodologies
- Experience in lean-agile adoption
What we offer
Childcare facility on-site
Career and family can be easily reconciled with us - a company childcare facility close to the office enables stress-free and flexible working.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
Well insured - our offer to all employees includes an employer-financed life insurance.
Be part of the team from day one - we ensure the necessary training as well as fast integration and support our new employees as they join our company.
Magyar Telekom, being Hungary’s leading ICT provider touches the lives of its customers through millions of encounters. Telephone, internet, TV and IT: we have uniquely broad ranges of high-quality and reliable services in each of these areas. We strive to diminish the distances between people by means of our innovative solutions, as well as to improve the potential of individuals, and thus the competitiveness of the country by means of our continuous developments. Our goal is to make the lives of our customers simpler, easier and more enjoyable through our services, by which we earn their trust again and again.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.