Agile Team Coach
This position is open in the following countries:
Tasks and responsibilities:
As an Agile Expert you advise and coach agile teams, managers in the complex service area (challenging team constellations and environments) on the introduction and application of agile methodologies. You communicate agile values, principles and practices in the team, you enable continuous agile skills development.
- You enable the team to work in a self-organized and independent manner and - as part of the team - you participate in problem handling (in a complex environment) and where issues of methodology are concerned you assist in joint decision-making
- You facilitate workshops, including overcoming obstacles and manage conflicts
- You adapt agile methods in relation to specific use cases and requirements and apply creative techniques
- You are involved in the continuous optimization of processes and associated methods in an agile context and act as a specialist contact for other agile experts
You have a degree or several years of professional experience in this field.
- Bachelor /Master in computer science, Information Systems or related field
- Expert knowledge in agile methodologies, agile values, principles and practices
- Expert knowledge in creative techniques
- Excellent knowledge in optimization of processes
- You have the initiative, the motivation and the drive to do things right and to meet our customers expectations
- Agile mindset is mandatory
- Work in a international team of experts (with the possibility to join f2f team meetings one or two times a year)
- International culture understanding
- Skill e.g. in Scrum, Lean, Kanban would be good
- Knowledge further skills like LeSS and SAFe desirable
- Experience with tools like Jira and Confluence
- Certificate Scrum Master or (first) work experience as a Scrum Master (Experience as a Scrum Master on team level)
- English language - fluent
- Speaking German would be nice
What we offer
So far away and yet so close - in our international working environment, working across national borders is part of everyday life.
The Digital Society. Not possible without us. Our employees provide you with the best network. With a reliable and secure infrastructure. The basis for tomorrow's innovations. We have the best prospects for the digital future. For you right from the start.
The company Deutsche Telekom Technik GmbH is a 100 percent subsidiary of Telekom Deutschland GmbH and provides the nationwide technical infrastructure of the group. Around 19,000 employees at DT Technik plan, design, build and operate the facilities and systems of the technical infrastructure nationwide on behalf of Telekom Deutschland GmbH. The company implements network projects, operates the network technology and, if necessary, takes over the maintenance of the technical infrastructure.
The Tribe Voice & Messaging bears overall responsibility for the design, development, planning, validation and operation of all voice and messaging platforms in DT Technik's fixed and mobile network over their entire lifecycle.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
Please be informed that by replying to the job offer, the company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. with its registered seat at Ružová dolina 6, 821 08 Bratislava, Slovakia, ID no. (IČO): 48 129 178 (the “Company”) will process your personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in your CV/motivation letter, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that you are applying for.
Your personal data will be processed for the period of 6 months. Legal basis for processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest of the Company under art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR to select the right candidate for the vacant position from all job applicants. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your data, you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position. Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling.
Your personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within Deutsche Telekom AG Group: Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Romania S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany. Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
With respect to the processing of your personal data you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to erase your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing, if granted.
Depending on the location, where the position for which you apply is open, your data will be processed by the respective local Pan-Net entity as a controller. The respective Pan-Net entity is one of the following entities:
For positions in Greece: Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Greece, having its seat at 9 Fragkoklisias street, 15125, Marousi of Attica, Greece
For positions in Romania: Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Romania having its seat at B-dul. Dimitrie Pompei nr. 9-9A, Iride Business Park Cladirea 20, Floor 3, Sector 2, Bucharest, Romania
For positions in Croatia: Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Croatia having its seat at Vrbani 4, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
For positions in Hungary: Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Hungary having its seat at 1117 Budapest, Infopark sétány 3, Hungary
All other information about processing of your data provided above apply regardless of Pan-Net entity as controller.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is:
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.