Analyst M&A (m/w/d)
As M&A Analyst, you will take on project responsibility for M&A transactions of the Deutsche Telekom Group. You will be involved in M&A transactions end-to-end from origination to transaction execution and essentially take on the following tasks:
- Support in the strategic and financial analysis of M&A projects
- Preparation and modelling of business plans, various financial analyses as well as analyses of impacts on key financials of Deutsche Telekom Group
- Creating company valuations
- Preparation of decision papers for the approval of the M&A project as well as supporting the management of the entire decision-making process within the Group
- Supporting the project coordination during the execution phase of M&A project
In addition to a completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with very good grades and focus on business economics, you also have the following qualifications:
- Prior work experience or internships in the M&A team of an investment bank, corporate finance boutique, strategy consulting firm or multinational corporate
- Analytical and strategic thinking as well as a high level of commitment and a strong motivation to execute interesting projects
- Curiosity and interest in rapidly changing and technologically driven markets
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate in project teams
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (in particular Excel and Power Point)
- Fluent communication in English, both orally as well as in written form
- Willingness to travel nationwide as well as internationally (mainly project-related)
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
Die Abteilung Group Development/ M&A steuert für den Deutsche Telekom-Konzern sämtliche M&A-Projekte wie Käufe und Verkäufe von Unternehmen und Unternehmensteilen als auch die Bildung von Joint Ventures. Group Development/ M&A koordiniert bei solchen M&A-Transaktionen - in enger Abstimmung mit den Unternehmensbereichen und Fachabteilungen - sämtliche Projektphasen von der Beurteilung möglicher Transaktionen über die Durchführung der Transaktion inklusive strategischer Analyse, Unternehmensbewertung, Due Diligence, Strukturierung der Transaktion, Verhandlungen der Transaktionsdokumentation bis hin zum Abschluss der Verträge und Vollzug der Transaktion.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.