- Solves incident tickets related to the customer environment, manages changes thereof (mostly in linux environment!)
- Provides 2nd level support for the applications falling within his/her responsibility
- Participates in (web-)conference calls, directly answering customer inquiries
- Carries out change tasks delegated to him/her
- Creates/Updates customer oriented reports
- Creates/Updates documentation concerning the applications falling within his/her scope of operation
- Intermediate German and/or English language skills
- Basic database knowledge and programming skills
- Sound Linux knowledge
- Basic ITIL knowledge
- Customer oriented, teamplayer personality
- Higher Linux, database and programming skills
- Fluent English and/or German language skills
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT service company in Hungary, subsidiary of T-Systems International. As an important member of the international T-Systems network IT Services Hungary is the most dynamic IT service centers in Hungary which won the Investor of the Year Award in 2008. Within a broad portfolio of ICT consultation services, ITSH concentrates on the management and outsourcing of IT solutions, and also development and system integration. The company continuously develops its sites in Budapest and Debrecen, and provides job opportunities for IT professionals.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.