Check, execute, solve (where appropriate), and creates tickets (problem ticket, change management ticket, incident, delivery order (DO)) in order to maintain service to customers according to given quality KPIs.
- Operative interface between Service Delivery Management, Customer, Development, Vendors and other delivery units
- Check, execute, solve (where appropriate), and creates tickets (problem ticket, change management ticket, incident, delivery order (DO)) in order to maintain service to customers according to given quality KPIs.
- Plans, controls and is responsible for complete application-based request fulfilment.
- Support and consulting of Service Delivery Management
- Coordinates incident, problem, change, escalation management and operational documentation
- Coordinates customer-driven and / or technical changes during service lifecycle
- Coordinates change approval in face of all Change Advisory Board
Job specific accountabilities:
- Functional steers whole service chain for small to medium applications/services
- Independently executes standard tickets to provide service according to KPIs.
- Support Junior Administrators to spread knowledge level in the team and develop their skills.
- Responsibility for service asset- and configuration management
- Support project and other deliverables in order to fulfil KPIs and management requests
- Support and consulting of Service Delivery Management during order and pre-sales process and cost optimization
- Working with agile tools on daily basis
- Installations of new versions of application on classic server or in cloud
- Preparation of pipelines/templates for application usage
- Preparation/configuration of new environments for applications.
- Creation of simple web based application (flask platform, fast-api, jungo...)
- Converting of distribution code wirh briefcase or/and google app engine
- Using Git as the most popular DevOps tool
- Possibility to move forward in your career and gain new DevOps oriented skills
- Possibility of teleworking or home office
- Cafeteria Bonus - an annual package of money based on job complexity
- Variable payment - yearly bonus defined in employment contract, based on reaching company objectives
- Financial bonus for recommendation of a candidate
- Financial bonus for relocation
- Employer pension contribution (III. pillar)
- Extra vacations based on position complexity
- Special program for key employees
- Work life coaching - psychological, work, legal and financial consulting
- Vacation contribution - for employees with employment contract who are continuously 24 months at least in the company
- Hard-skills and soft-skills trainings
- Opportunity to upskilling and reskilling by internal and external trainings and certifications
- Discounts at various providers
- Health week activities twice a year
- Usage of relaxation area Alejová
- Metro card
- Diners credit card
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 900/brutto.
- Secondary education
- LPIC 1 Linux certification - advantage
- IT/PC literacy - expert
- HS/SW overview - advanced
- Core platform knowledge - advanced
- ITIL knowledge - basic
- Technical overview in OS, Network, Storage, Back up, Databases, Middleware, Scripting - basic
- Python scripting, Bash, Ansible, Elastic
- Communication skills - intermediate
- Analytical thinking - advanced
- Team cooperation - advanced
- Presentation - intermediate
- Training and mentoring - advanced
- Projet management - basic
- Python scripting
- English - upper intermediate (B2)
- German - advantage
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Deutsche Telekom IT & Telecommunications Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020. Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association. Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.