Application Consultant SAP
Our DTIT SAP FICO support team is seeking a motivated individual to join our IT organization as an SAP FI consultant. This position would require a key player in the consulting team that helps discover and define the problem statement, evaluates the solution options and makes recommendations. You will create detailed design, architecture and process artifacts and implement the deployment plan.
- Have working knowledge of SAP FI/SD or MM module in SAP ERP 6.0
- Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP Financials for General ledger accounting, accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Collect and analyse user requirements, make implementation, do IT testing, help with facilitating user testing, and support go-live execution. Solve interface-related problems, and help with their further development
- Develop system documentation, provide training sessions both for IT team and for business users, if needed
- Analyze and fix software errors in a timely and accurate fashion (ticket handling), and participate in SAP projects
- Contact with other consultants, users, developers, project leaders, and management to resolve problems and suggest alternatives
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, information technology, management information systems, math, a related field, or equivalent experience is preferred
- Classroom experience with FI consultancy area in SAP support environment
- Relevant job experience in similar consultant positions for 2-5 years (or more) is awaited
- Familiarity with CO/SD/MM modules is a strong benefit
- Experience with SAP Workflow is a big advantage
- Know interface technologies (RFC, BAPI, Idocs, SOAP Webservice, REST API, SAP HANA)
- Knowledge about S/4 HANA (consultant) is an advantage
- At least B2 languague skills English and/or German is needed
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.