Application Lifecycle Manager
- 2nd Level-Support in HP ALM
- Planning, managing and creating documentation for updates
- Creating the procedure descriptions, technical and service-oriented handbooks as well other technical documentation (e.g. Knowledge Entries)
- Installation and deployment in new environments
- Professional communication in German (or in English) with the German team and customer
- Incident/Problem/Change/Configuration management (Applying ITIL processes)
- Analyze incidents, advice Business Units Root Cause Analyses in Problem Management
- Monitoring activity and inspection of log files
General requirements and language skills
- At least 5 years of experience in tool administration and support in Quality Center / ALM 12.55 and above
- Experienced knowledge with Linux-/Unix-OS and server
- Fluent German knowledge (and possibly English)
- Several years long experience with the mentioned software product
- Administration, Backend, Tool Support
- Linux / Windows/Server Administration
Requirements for tool/module knowledge
- ALM Client
- ALM Siteadmin Client
- ALM Excel Add-in
- ALM TDConnect-Addin
- ALM Word Add-in
- ALM Business View Add-in
- Unified Functional Testing
- Agile Manager
- Mobile Center
- Degree in IT technology
- English knowledge
- Experience with ITIL Incident-, Change-, Configuration-, Problem-Management
- Experienced knowledge with Linux-/Unix OS und servers, Windows OS und servers, Windows Active Directory (DLAD Know-how), networks, monitoring systems, application-servers, WebSeal / WAS-Server / Oracle / Loadbalancer
- Analytical thinking /problem solving
- Independent, goal-oriented working
- Experience in collaboration with the customer / subcontractor
- Cooperate in team
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.