Application Management Expert for a MicroSoft BI System
- responsibility for the data downloads of a MicroSoft BI data warehouse
- appointment dates with the customer, consultation with the representatives of the delivery systems, monitoring of the loads, error analysis
- regular status information to the customer, coordination of troubleshooting
- Good RDBMS Skills (implementation in SQL and administration), ideally with MicroSoft SQL-Server.
- Stong communication Skills in english (german also welcome), since the AME has direct customer contact
- Basic knowledge of ITIL-processes (especially Incident-, Problem-, Change-Management)
- Absolutly quality oriented person, proactive attitude, good teamplayer.
- Advantage: Basic Data Warehousing skills, Basic MicroSoft BI skills (ideally SSIS) or other experiences with ETL-technologies
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.