WE SHAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD TO BRING PEOPLE CLOSER TOGETHER – APPLY NOW!
Audit & Compliance Consultant
- T-Systems Netherlands
The Hague, Netherlands
The Hague, Netherlands
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- 5 years and more
- Languages Required:
- Dutch, English
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
Strategy, Processes, Internal Audit, Compliance
Legal affairs, Security, Regulations
Your Scope and Responsibilities
Join T-Systems as an Audit & Compliance Consultant. You will be part of a global team which delivers annual assurance reports for the services we provide to one of the largest global Oil and Gas company. This team works with the global IT delivery organization throughout the year in order to maintain a high level of IT compliance. The position supports the coordination of external audits including follow-up. This position reports to the lead of the Audit & Compliance team.
- Coordinate audit interviews. This includes internal audits, once off audits by customer, recurring external audits for the annual assurance reporting. Communicate with subject matter experts, management, external auditor
- During audits ensure collection of evidence on short notice.
- Review of improvements plans to remediate audit findings with a focus to ensure sustainable resolution of root causes.
- Track progress of audit remediation plans and validate evidence to confirm closure.
- Support annual self-assessment process across all IT delivery units
- Provide consultancy to the organization on IT Compliance
- Present internal audit results to the management up to executive level
- Bachelors degree in an IT-related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in IT in Security-area or IT audit-area; (Experience with Big 4 audit firms is a pro.)
- Preferably CISA-certified or equivalent
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (in English)
- Proficient in key elements of Information Security
- Possess good interpersonal and intercultural skills to develop and maintain relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Familiar with the design of security controls within a development lifecycle and operation of controls in service delivery. Extensive technical understanding and the aptitude to remain up to date with IS security and developments is essential.
- A comprehensive understanding and practical experience of controls within ISO 27001 and ITIL (ISO 20000) is required. Knowledge in SOx, PCI-DSS or Cobit will be advantages
- Ability to address client audit questionnaires is also a key requirement for this role
- Familiar with Agile methodology of working
Information and Communication Technology (ICT) connects people and markets worldwide! Deutsche Telekom is one of the leading international companies in ICT. With approximately 235.000 employees in 50 countries, we provide innovative solutions to our clients. T-Systems is one of the three successful brands of Deutsche Telekom. We serve large customers and multinational companies through our global infrastructure of data centers and networks. With the help of innovative technology we develop integrated solutions for connected life and work. Let us shape the world of tomorrow together!