Automation Engineer (Digital Hub)
- Deutsche Telekom IT RUS OOO
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- 3-5 years
- Languages Required:
- English, German
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
ICT / IT Consulting
ICT / IT Development
Technology and Networks
Test Automation Digital Hub (TA Hub) is engaged in the implementation and development of test automation and DevOps practices to improve time to market and enable automation processes. TA Hub concludes various teams one of them is Framework Team, which does product development or various automation tools and libraries. Framework Team also act as service team to provide guidance and recommendations on automation tools and frameworks for projects, help with start automation from scratch, analyze needs, choose the best solution, develop an architecture and implement a suitable framework, and solve problems in existing approaches.
- possess in-depth knowledge of multiple open source/commercial tools for test automation
- identifying and recommending the automated testing processes and tools
- provide technology leadership, guidance, training and mentoring for enhancing test automation capability at organization level
- assist engineering management team with the technical presentation of proposed automation solutions
- participate in Design and Architectural reviews of proposed automation solutions across project teams
- at least 5 years relevant testing experience with a couple of following automation tools: Web API automation (SOAP / REST) using Java, SoapUI, UFT, Postman, Selenium/Web Driver, Cucumber
- hands-on experience specifying, establishing and managing test environments and test data for load and functional automation projects
- understanding of Web, API, Mobile and database testing technologies
- experience in test management tools like Jira XRay, Jira Zypher, Test Link etc.
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.