Automation Engineer (Digital Hub)
Test Automation Digital Hub (TA Hub) is engaged in the implementation and development of test automation and DevOps practices to improve time to market and enable automation processes. TA Hub concludes various teams one of them is Framework Team, which does product development or various automation tools and libraries. Framework Team also act as service team to provide guidance and recommendations on automation tools and frameworks for projects, help with start automation from scratch, analyze needs, choose the best solution, develop an architecture and implement a suitable framework, and solve problems in existing approaches.
- possess in-depth knowledge of multiple open source/commercial tools for test automation
- identifying and recommending the automated testing processes and tools
- provide technology leadership, guidance, training and mentoring for enhancing test automation capability at organization level
- assist engineering management team with the technical presentation of proposed automation solutions
- participate in Design and Architectural reviews of proposed automation solutions across project teams
- at least 5 years relevant testing experience with a couple of following automation tools: Web API automation (SOAP / REST) using Java, SoapUI, UFT, Postman, Selenium/Web Driver, Cucumber
- hands-on experience specifying, establishing and managing test environments and test data for load and functional automation projects
- understanding of Web, API, Mobile and database testing technologies
- experience in test management tools like Jira XRay, Jira Zypher, Test Link etc.
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
With us there are not only full-time jobs - we also offer this position on a part-time basis.
Connection to public transport
Start your working day relaxed and without stressful rush hour traffic - our location is well connected to public transport and the next stop is just around the corner.
Leadership, motivation and development play a central role for us. With the responsibility for a team, this job brings all this as a task.
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
So far away and yet so close - in our international working environment, working across national borders is part of everyday life.
Money does not make you happy, but it calms your nerves. Besides an attractive salary, bonus payments are also possible in this job.
Finally vacation time - so that our employees can enjoy their free time to the fullest, we boost their travel budget with some extra payment.
Be part of the team from day one - we ensure the necessary training as well as fast integration and support our new employees as they join our company.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.