AWS Chapter Data Analytics Consultant (m/f/d)
- Advise clients on AWS Big Data and Analytics services as well as popular 3rd party solutions.
- Conduct workshops and POCs as well as participate in projects with a strong focus on the Data and Analytics topic.
- Implement Streaming, ETL, Data Warehouse and Data Lake solutions on AWS for both internal and external customers.
- Migrate on-premise big data solutions to the AWS cloud by utilising the 7 R's of the application landscape.
- Further develop our Big Data and Analytics service portfolio and business development.
- Support in the sales process for projects around the Big Data and Analytics topic.
- Expert understanding of Big Data Modeling Concepts
- Experience in full stack development and creating BI/API/ETL Solutions (including Analysis and Reporting)
- Extensive experience in building both hot and cold data streaming/extraction solutions
- Ability to build secure solutions in the cloud across all layers and use proven Data at Rest, In Transit and Classification methodologies.
- Good exposure to one or multiple Data Warehouse providers and the ability to migrate, maintain and enhance their solutions.
- Experience building Big Data Solutions within the AWS ecosystem and the following Services: S3, EMR, Kinesis, Glue, Lambda, Redshift, MSK, RDS, Sagemaker, DynamoDB and EC2
- Development tools and languages: Git, Python, Bash/PowerShell, Apache Tools and Services, T-SQL, JSON/YAML
- Strong experience with at least one Infrastructure as Code framework like Terraform, Cloudformation, Helm charts
- 4+ years experience in DevOps and operating highly scalable systems; preferably proven by a (K8S) certification
- Excellent ability to collaborate and manage the expectations of stakeholders
- Strong experience in defining standards, setting technical roadmaps, designs, strategies and mentoring on the Big Data and Analytics topics.
- Hands-on mentality, strong communication skills and customer focus
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
With us there are not only full-time jobs - we also offer this position on a part-time basis.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
The Public Cloud Product Unit operates on a national and international level, for medium-sized and large companies. With the new Managed Services Public Cloud, we develop, market and operate agile, cloud-native, forward-looking products and services for the digital world. We see ourselves as innovation drivers and make our customers' business fit for the digital future. Our mission: To be successful in tomorrow, we need to think now about the day after tomorrow - and always together with our customers.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.