Your tasks / responsibilities are strongly depending on your seniority level and Azure experience (juniors are welcome as well)
- Depending on the stakeholder’s current journey to the cloud, consulting about complex and challenging architectural scenarios based on their business and technical requirements
- Participating in planning of migrations and supporting migration engineers, coordinating different tasks and teams during the migrations
- Modernizing applications with „Cloud Native” approach by using PaaS or serverless solutions
- Designing and validating landing zones
- Cooperating and orchestrating within different teams
- Writing HLD and LLD plans for upcoming projects
- Covering cost optimization topics by automation
- Hands-on experience with Azure services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS etc.)
- Deep understanding of basic infrastructure / public cloud elements such: hybrid cloud, networking, identity management, security, databases (NoSQL), networking, operating systems
- Strong communication / presentation / white boarding skills
- Scripting / Programming background (IaC, PowerShell, JSON, YAML)
- DevOps mindset
- Demonstrating knowledge by holding Proof Of Concepts, presenting on public events
- Bachelor degree
- Azure Solutions Architect or relevant knowledge
- Optional - Azure DevOps Engineer
- Optional – Any other Public Cloud certification
- Fluent English, strong communication skills
- Good team player
- Customer facing attitude
- Eager to learn new technology skills and pass certifications
- Agile way of thinking
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.