СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Backend Developer (EETS)
- T-Systems RUS
- Job level:
- Young Professional
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- 3-5 years
- Languages Required:
- English, German, Russian
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Development
T-Systems International is building a brand new Travel, Transport & Logistic Competence Center in Russia.
Major goal of the Center is to handle projects for the external end-Customers from Aviation, Railway, Public Transport and other corresponding domains worldwide.
Now we are looking for an Full stack Java Developer with:
• Focus on the solutions in Enterprise development;
• Knowledge of state of the art development methods and tools;
• Ability to work within the Team and independently with general alignment with the Team;
• Willingness to learn (e.g. new tools, frameworks, …);
• Written and spoken communication skills (English is a must, German - nice to have).
Don't lose your chance to become a part of the great Team.
• Deep Java knowledge;
• JavaEE, Spring and SpringMVC;
• MariaDB / Oracle / MySQL or similar Database;
• Tomcat / Jetty or similar Application Server;
• Maven / Gradle or similar bulid tool.
• HTML5 / CSS;
• deep JS knowledge;
• Bootstrap or similar CSS framework;
• Angular / React or similar JS framework;
• Gulp, Grund, Broserify, Webpack or similar frontend build tool.
• Jenkis, Sonar and Nexus;
• UML (Enterprise Architect).
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.