СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Backend Developer (Innovation)
- T-Systems RUS
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Experience Required:
- 3-5 years
- Languages Required:
- English, Russian
- Functional Area:
ICT / IT Development
Research, (Product-) Development
You will be a part of totally new project which is even on design step. No legacy code at all. Project is required for edge technologies build from scratch.
Project will require writing microservices applied on IOT devices statements.
Our goal is to build AI driven E2E products/software decision support engines which raise intelligence, efficiency & precision of analysis and decision. Examples of our products are: auto ML based scoring, asset optimization, recommendation engines, ML driven marketing campaign selection.
Join our innovative and motivated team and apply Artificial Intelligence in an international environment. Work on exciting and fascinating projects within Deutsche Telekom AG
- Experiences in backend development, preferred Java or Python
- Knowledge & experience in database systems (relational, document base, graph databases)
- Frameworks: Java Spring Boot, Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience in stream processing with Apache Kafka
- Experiences in microservice architecture patterns (desired)
- Experience in agile software development
- English suitable for communications with foreign colleagues
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.