Bid Manager - Pricing Management
A Bid Manager is an executive role within organization, responsible for managing bids in response to request for proposal (RFP) from customers. As a “Bid Manager – Pricing Management” you will take on central commercial tasks within the framework of the projects for T-Systems.
• To provide financial support to the Sales teams in generating and winning local and international deal opportunities
• To ensure the opportunities follow the commercial deal standards and principles of T-Systems International
• Compile standard pricing methods & provide standard portfolio prices (RF 1 Deals)
• Compile "non-Standard" pricing based on upfront aligned and structured costing input by TSI standard tools (ICT Pricing Tool, CPQ) applying standard KPIs - risk, xfunctions, GP (RF 2 Deals)
• Compile complex price calculations based on non-standard costing/non-standard portfolio elements and non-standard pricing (RF 3-5 deals)
• Ensure the quality of cost/price materials handed over to the customer
• Defines guidelines on costs and cost structures according to customer needs in coordination with
• Negotiating Skills – has demonstrated a number of experiences of winning bid opportunities
• Contract management – has experience with handling of Standard Contract terms and can explain to the customers
• Risk Management – has experience of evaluating commercial risks with regards to bid opportunities
• Possibility of teleworking or home office
• Cafeteria Bonus - an annual package of money based on job complexity
• Variable payment - yearly bonus defined in employment contract, based on reaching company objectives
• Financial bonus for recommendation of a candidate
• Financial bonus for relocation
• Employer pension contribution (III. pillar)
• Extra vacations based on position complexity
• Special program for key employees
• Work life coaching - psychological, work, legal and financial consulting
• Vacation contribution - for employees with employment contract who are continuously 24 months at least in the company
• Hard-skills and soft-skills trainings
• Opportunity to upskilling and reskilling by internal and external trainings and certifications
• Discounts at various providers
• Health week activities twice a year
• Usage of relaxation area Alejová
• Metro card
• Diners credit card
• For more information about benefits - https://www.deutschetelekomitsolutions.sk/en/career/advantages-of-working-in-T-systems
1250€ - 2000€
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1 250€/brutto.
• Master´s degree - Information technologies
• Standard IT Services - minimum 1-3 years
IT Technical skills
• MS Office - Advanced
• ITIL - Basic
• Financial literacy - Basic
• Knowledge of IT and Telecommunication industry, market, trends, technologies and key drivers
• Able to work in an international context
• Detailed and structured approach & Independent thinking
• English - Upper intermediate (B2)
• German - Advanced (C1)
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020. Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association. Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.