Business Analyst (Phoenix)
- Deutsche Telekom IT RUS OOO
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Experience Required:
- 1-3 years
- Languages Required:
- English, German, Russian
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Development
MeinMagenta Customer Center is a self-service web application for customers of Deutsche Telekom.
Our cross-functional team is responsible for the full cycle of product development process, and works using SAFe / Scrum frameworks. We are seeking a Business / System Analyst who will be analyzing the features from the concept and ideation, and will support the functionality during the development and releases.
In our team you will have an opportunity to grow expertise for the technical side of product development as well as improve understanding of business-context of the Telecom area.
- Clarification of User Stories with stakeholders and Product Owner;
- Writing technical specifications for User Stories and Business Processes;
- Communication with external systems and service providers;
- Communication with UX/UI designers to clarify the requirements;
- Support development team in functional / business questions throughout the development process;
- Review of test scenarios and participation in acceptance of features.
- Expertise in requirements engineering and writing technical design documents;
- Knowledge of UML, XML standards, JSON, YAML data formats;
- Understanding of object oriented analysis and design;
- Fluent English;
- At least 1+ year experience in business analysis/technical design;
- Strong communication and presentation skills (Russian / English);
- Understanding of web application working principles and client-server interaction (protocols such as http(s), standards such as REST and SOAP);
Nice to have:
- Knowledge in .architecture patterns, REST API design;
- Basic understanding of telecommunication business area (eTOM);
- Understanding of SAFE and SCRUM frameworks.
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions is a part of Deutsche Telekom, one of the biggest European telecommunications companies. Deutsche Telekom has different international subsidiaries in more than 40 countries with over 210 000 employees. Point of production in Russia was founded in 1995, and now it works on challenging projects for such customers as T-Mobile, Shell, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, MAN, DHL, Continental, SBB (Swiss Federal Railways).