СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Business Analyst (T-Magic)
- T-Systems RUS
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- 1-3 years
- Languages Required:
- English, Russian
- Functional Area:
ICT / IT Projects
ICT / IT Development
Technology and Networks
In Gigabit Large Solution, we are building next-generation broadband networks, bringing together the most advanced technologies. Our common goal is to get faster internet to consumers and provide an easy and quick ordering process.
T-M@GIC is the core application of the Gigabit Large Solution. To deliver outstanding Deutsche Telekom Gigabit Fiber products, we develop the central software solution, including:
- Customer, partner and agent interaction;
- Network extension planning and execution;
- Fiber infrastructure management;
- Inventory, provisioning, assurance.
Our customers are private households as well as small and medium size companies located in Germany.
Launched in summer 2018, T-M@GIC applies a scaled agile approach (SAFe), micro-service architecture, cloud-native technologies and DevOps philosophy. The first versions of T-M@GIC are in production with continuous improvement of T-M@GIC functionality, software quality as well as the team’s software development expertise.
- Validation of User Stories in backlog.
- Clarification of User Stories with stakeholder and tracking open issues / topics.
- Documentation of design decisions and result of backlog refinement meetings
- Documentation of results of development (Interfaces, components, UML, Domain models, yaml)
- Working with wireframes and mockups.
- Define/Design of data models.
- Support development team in functional questions during sprint and sprint preparation.
- Validate implementation result from functionality point of view.
- Expertise in requirements management (specially in Agile) and non-functional requirements.
- Experience in Scrum (as a part of scrum team).
- Languages: English (upper-intermediate), German as a plus.
- At least 1+ year experience in similar position.
- Understanding of Telekom business (eTOM), DT specifics as a plus.
- Basic knowledge in GPON or CuDA networks as a plus.
- Knowledge in integration patterns, microservice architecture, REST API design, TMF OpenAPI API as a plus.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.