Business Intelligence Developer
We are searching business intelligence engineers in our Common Data Intelligence (CDI) HUB. CDI HUB provides end-to-end BI solutions for T-Systems management, Finance, Sales and HR areas using Microsoft BI technology and supports digitalization of company processes. We are searching for agile and passionate engineers in our team of the CDI HUB, for the following tasks:
- Development of various BI solutions in our Microsoft Business Intelligence suite
- Automation and support of digitalization in T-Systems international environment
- SQL database development
- Development of data cubes
- Development of analytical reports
- Setting up and maintenance of BI tools, infrastructure, and integration with company data sources
- Establishing of company standards and common reporting terminology, and to help align existing and future reporting requests to such standards
- Support for other self-service development teams
- Definition and implementation of testing scenarios
- Creating and maintaining business requirements and other technical documentation.
- Possibility of teleworking or home office
- Cafeteria Bonus - an annual package of money based on job complexity
- Variable payment - yearly bonus defined in employment contract, based on reaching company objectives
- Financial bonus for recommendation of a candidate
- Financial bonus for relocation
- Employer pension contribution (III. pillar)
- Special program for key employees
- Work life coaching - psychological, work, legal and financial consulting
- Vacation contribution - for employees with employment contract who are continuously 24 months at least in the company
- Hard-skills and soft-skills trainings
- Opportunity to upskilling and reskilling by internal and external trainings and certifications
- Discounts at various providers
- Health week activities twice a year
- Usage of relaxation area Alejová
- Benefit from Metro
For more information about benefits visit - https://www.deutschetelekomitsolutions.sk/en/career/advantages-of-working-in-T-systems
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will be between than 2000 - 2650 EUR/brutto.
Our candidate should have following experiences and skills:
- Min. 3 years experiences in the role and in the skills
- Experiences with Microsoft Business Intelligence or other BI technologies
- Experiences with Microsoft Azure cloud environment is an advantage
- Microsoft Power BI
- Microsoft SQL Server Database
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Experience with Microsoft 365 enterprise applications (Sharepoint, Power Apps, Power Automate, Lists) is an advantage
- Understanding and maintaining business requirements
- Understanding data modeling, data schemas
- Solution Design
- Working experience in an Agile / Scrum environment
- Working experience in innovative environment
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020.
Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association.
Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.