СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
C# Developer (MMS)
- T-Systems RUS
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Experience Required:
- 5 лет и более
- Languages Required:
- Английский, Немецкий, Русский
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Development
Our team is looking for an initiative, creative and skilled professional with C# development background.
The primary goal of the project is development of a remote assistance service that allows field engineers to get qualified technical support from remote experts via video calls, document sharing and holographic annotations.
- Design and development a mixed reality remote assistance platform.
- Minimum 5 years of C# development experience, from initial design to release to market;
- Experience in development of real-time communication software, especially WebRTC-based;
- Readiness to learn and master new technologies, frameworks and tools;
- Experience with AR or VR applications is a plus;
- Effective communication in English or German;
- Attention to details, creative thinking, and understanding of software development life cycle are a must.
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.