Chapter Lead (m/f/d) Facilitator Mid
- In your role as Chapter Lead you set the strategic course, prepare the way for effective work for all facilitators of Telekom IT and create an environment in which everyone enjoys working together - successes are celebrated, conflicts are addressed openly and appreciatively, and mistakes are seen as an opportunity for further development
- You are close to our business partners in the group, you know which products and services are building delivery units, how they work and which facilitator skills they need to fulfill Telekom's goals
- You are able to look at the challenges from different perspectives and to incorporate different views before making strategic decisions
- In the Chapter, you are responsible for continuously improving the agile maturity of your employees and thus provide the delivery units with highly trained staff and teams
- In general, you will also ensure that the guardrails (e.g. RTD development, billing) for the Telecom IT chapters are adhered to and that targets are met. This also means supporting movements in all directions and skills shifts to other chapters and living performance management
- You will be happy to monitor, test and transfer new developments in agile skills on the market to Telekom IT and to incorporate them into the strategic and structural fields of action or adapt them
- With the Facilitator Chapter, you will provide significant support for the agile transformation of Telekom IT by shaping internal and external communication with the appropriate teams
- Together with the other Facilitator Chapter Leads you will work on a uniform collaboration model between the Facilitator Chapters and promote self-organization
- You enjoy bringing teams from different locations, countries and cultures together. Talents in the teams make them visible and develop them to the most valuable position for the company
- You represent Telekom IT in various communities within and outside of Deutsche Telekom
- You are a passionate leader, have a vision of Servant Leadership and are ready to take on the challenges of Chapter Lead Facilitation with thirst for knowledge, enthusiasm and perseverance
- Personally, you have an education or many years of experience in the areas of Scrum, agile coaching, SPC, RTE, systemic coaching, Kanban or comparable market-oriented training
- Ideally, you have already worked in an agile environment (SAFE, Scrum, Kanban) and transformation environment and have gained a lot of experience
- Your communication skills are excellent and you have a high degree of creativity
- You can motivate people and encourage them to take unfamiliar paths and thus get them out of their comfort zone
- You act with your agile mindset in all challenges
- You act on behalf of the Servant Leader for the team and eliminate impediments that hinder the team
- You have a clear vision that provides orientation and can pass this on to teams, peers and stakeholders in an inspiring way
- You are a passionate advocate of the other's work and encourage it, you put the team in the center and act as a role model for your team and the entire organization
- You bring along a high willingness to change - again and again and can reflect yourself and your effect very well. The will to lifelong learning drives you
- You are fluent in spoken and written English, German is an advantage
- You already have many years of experience in managing several teams and work on the basis of systemic values
What we offer
With us there are not only full-time jobs - we also offer this position on a part-time basis.
Leadership, motivation and development play a central role for us. With the responsibility for a team, this job brings all this as a task.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
Deutsche Telekom IT GmbH - You’re passionate about IT? You are a lateral thinker, creative, innovative and you feel challenged to open up digital growth areas? International cooperation in the development of custom-fit IT-Solutions for the Deutsche Telekom Group awakes your interest? Than let us drive the digitalization of Magenta-IT forward together to best customer satisfaction and push the technological transformation in the direction of All IP, Cloud, Over the top Services, NG OSS and eCompany. Our maxim is: Technology leadership and innovative IT-Services from a single source. It’s also yours, isn’t it? So, let’s get started!
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.