Chief Technologist Global Account Daimler (m/f/d)
- T-Systems International GmbH
- Munich, Germany
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- 5 years and more
- Working Hours Per Week:
- Languages Required:
- English, German
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
ICT / IT Projects
Technology and Networks
We actively give our customers recommendations to optimize their environment. Your task is to transfer and promote the management vision of T Systems into the IT structure of our customer.
Your tasks in detail:
- With analytical methods, you create the conditions for a modern digitization strategy, with the aim of creating added value for our customer
- You define the agile cooperation of the DevOps teams and ensure continuous control of the development across the entire lifecycle
- You work with the portfolio units to both optimize existing business and build new business pipelines
- You are a consultant seller who complements the Daimler Account Executive from a technical point of view
- You maintain a close relationship with the customer and are on site in Stuttgart for 3 days
The ideal candidate has previously sold to OEM’s, in particular Daimler other past exposure to participants in the Automotive ecosystem is highly welcome (automotive supplier, dealers) and he is familiar with important automotive processes: product lifecycle management, manufacturing, supply chain management, sales and customer service.
We also expect:
- You have proven sales experience in the most important areas of the automobile manufacturer: Autonomous, Connected, Electrified, Shared (ACES) and in IT services at both ITO and AD / AM
- You got to know C-Suites both at the business and IT level and ideally already have a broad network with important stakeholders at Daimler, both in LoBs and in IT
- You have a deep understanding of IT innovations through contact with other market leaders and startups and more than 10 years of professional experience in the area of ICT pre-sale / consulting
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
At T-Systems, we offer business customers the right system solutions for their digital business. With our portfolio we ensure that digital transformation reduces complexity, saves costs and makes day-to-day work easier. We focus on the areas connectivity, digital, cloud & infrastructure as well as security - Let's power higher performance!