Chinese Senior Service Delivery Manager (Debrecen)
- Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Hungary Kft.
- Debrecen, Hungary
- Job level:
- Young Professional
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Consulting
As a Senior Service Delivery Manager for Open Telekom Cloud you are responsible to further strengthen the cooperation and relationship with our customer located in Dublin, Düsseldorf and Bonn.
You will be based in Hungary, but since your primary customer is located in Dublin/Ireland, you should visit him regularly and also for longer periods.
You may have to stay in Dublin for several weeks/months on site at the customer office. Attendance can be reduced once the close and trustful cooperation is in place.
- The following tasks are your responsibility:
- Act as the primary Service Delivery Management representative on site at the customers office (Chinese native speaker)
- Further strengthen the relationship with the local customer organization
- Active cooperation with customer, Open Telekom Cloud team (Customer Success Management, Service Delivery Management & Sales), service partners, internal TSI organizations
- Support in the identification of market / technology and customer trends
- Optimization of the capacity forecast process
- Customer & Contract Management of this specific customer
- Service Ensurance = > SLA Fulfillment and reporting
- Escalation, quality, cost and risk management
- Financial Performance & Billing
- End to end responsibility for customer solutions
- Report customer demands in close cooperation with the product managers
- Native Chinese (or at least proficiency level)
- English Proficiency level
- German is advantage
- Minimum 5 years experience in service delivery management
- Strong customer focus
- Willingness to travel
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.