- T-Systems Slovakia
- Kosice, Slovakia
- Job level:
- Young Professional
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Operations
Administration of AWS/Azure cloud based technologies.
- Overview and uderstanding AWS/Azure cloud platforms.
- Administration of AWS/Azure cloud based technologies.
- Installation and deployment of new features, OS patches to Azure cloud enviroment.
- Python programming within Open Source Frameworks / Java programing / Perl scripting (advantage).
- Work on basis of DevOps model - less focus on process and more on content.
- Development according to Agile methodology – SCRUM.
- Cooperation in the field of implementation and testing of the developed solution.
- Creation of technical documentation.
- Creative approach within complex solution and technology used.
- Active participation on research & development projects.
- Investigate and analyze the root cause of incidents and initiate corrective actions.
- cafeteria - individual benefit,
- trainings and development opportunities,
- discounts at various providers in Košice,
- possibility of Home office,
- pension savings contribution,
-meal vouchers contribution,
- extra vacation days,
- young and enthusiastic working environment,
- diversity program,
- health weeks,
- sport activities,
- weekend events,
- work life coaching,
- doctors at workplace,
- credit card,
- metro card,
- referral bonus /financial/,
- rotations possibilities.
- High school
- 1 year
- English – active knowledge B2
- Analytical thinking
- IT basic skills – Cloud Networking, Agile methodology, DevOps overview
- IT intermediate – Windows server Administration, Active directory, Backup and storage
- Good level of communication skills
T-Systems delivers high-quality services combining information and communication technology (ICT). The company's broad expertise in both fields makes the business customer division of Deutsche Telekom a preferred partner for multi-national corporations, small and medium-sized businesses and public institutions. Over 160,000 customers from every industry worldwide benefit from the company's special expertise in providing integrated ICT solutions from a single source. T-Systems is the only company to offer its own complete ICT portfolio and to combine IT (Information technology) and communication technology to produce new solutions.