Cloud Architect GCP (m/f/d)
As a Cloud Architect (m/f/d) your role will be twofold: on one hand assisting Presales as technical expert, on the other as Expert Solution Consultant for our clients in implementations. You will take on exciting tasks in the rapidly developing Google Cloud Platform environment from the very beginning.
You like to work proactively and agilely, you like to be one step ahead technologically, you understand the developments in the area of Cloud Native Applications and Container Technologies? You like to work with the latest tools from the Open Source community? Then join our team and actively shape the development of our practice for the Google Cloud Platform (GCP)!
What awaits you with us:
- You are responsible for the technical solution architecture and the development of our new Value Add Services
- You will drive and promote the necessary architecture discussions to ensure that our solutions meet all Cloud Native Application Development requirements
- You will work in customer specific consulting and implementation projects, helping our customers to adopt Google Cloud Platform for their business
- Together with your colleagues you will take responsibility for the realization and implementation of our Value Add Services on the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) - 100%-Cloud only!
- You will bring yourself and your experience into the development process in our cross-functional and international team and you will be jointly responsible for the solution lifecycle end to end, from presales to implementation, and identify and support pilot and Proof of Concept projects
- You facilitate & lead technical workshops with partners and clients
- We want you to bring your strengths & technological experiences into the team, provide you with the opportunity to deepen your expertise further or branch into new, related fields
- We would like to offer you every opportunity to expand your knowledge, but also to grow as a person
- Completed studies, preferably in business informatics or engineering or apprenticeship in IT with continuing education
- 5+ years of professional experience in the communications or IT industry
- 2+ years of professional experience in the Cloud business; ideally you already have extensive experience with the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or other Hyperscaler platforms (AWS, Azure)
- Hyperscaler Certifications on Professional Level (ideally for Google Cloud) are an advantage for this position
- Distinctive practical expertise in software development and in setting up micro-service architectures, preferably in a national and international environment and in cooperation in intercultural teams
- A lot of curiosity and a high interest in the latest technologies, especially in cloud, agile methods and DevOps; willingness to enter unknown territory, to make mistakes and to learn from them together
- Furthermore, you have fun with varied topics and are characterized by a high intrinsic motivation - you want to be the first on the mountain top
- Highly motivated and persuasive; track record in delivering results even in conflictual situations
- Very good knowledge of German and you speak fluent English
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
With us there are not only full-time jobs - we also offer this position on a part-time basis.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
As Portfolio Unit Public Cloud Managed Services of T-Systems, ICT and digitization are part of our DNA. Whether operational ICT business or cloud transformation, individual services or end-to-end solutions - we accompany our customers safely through all stages of their transformation. Because we understand what it takes to prepare our customers for the digital future with innovative solutions.
Multinational corporations and public institutions are our customers. We are getting the economy and society ready for the gigabit society. All over the world. With a global infrastructure of data centers, networks and integrated solutions. Are you interested in the networked future? Then show us your innovative strength.
Your new department
Are you interested in exciting topics? Then join us: The Public Cloud Product Unit operates on a national and international level, for medium-sized and large companies. With our Managed Services for the Public Cloud, we develop, market and operate agile, cloud-native, future-oriented products and services for the digital world. The market leaders Google, Microsoft, VMware and Amazon Web Services are our partners. We inspire our customers with our consulting, development and service services. Our team of international technologists comes from different backgrounds, nations and gender, embracing diversity on all levels. What brings us together as one team: We love Google and Open Source technology!
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.