Cloud Consultant AWS (m/f/d)
- Research and analyze best practices and then support the creation of our own frameworks
- Create and validate solutions and designs for our customers, based on your research and the best practice frameworks from T-Systems and AWS
- Build and define solutions on top of AWS based on customer and market feedback
- Drive mission-critical applications for the AWS team in T-Systems
- Develop advanced, enterprise-grade, high-performance, and scalable end-to-end Microservice and Serverless applications according to the newest, latest guidelines and best practices.
- Develop full-stack cloud web applications and services, on top of AWS cloud, utilizing and harnessing required AWS technologies & services.
- Multiple years of experience in design, implementation or consulting in distributed or cloud applications
- Working knowledge of software development life cycle tools and agile methodologies.
- Solid working experience in a cloud environment in four or more of the listed technology areas:
relational databases, analytics, applications and web servers, PaaS, security, networking, data encryption, storage, application development, Migration or Big Data, Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence
- You are AWS certified
- Provable experience in Frontend:
React / Vue or one of the most popular SPA frameworks.
- or/and provable experience in Backend:
Experience in working with relational and non-relational databases.
Strong experience with distributed systems and RESTful services.
- Fluent German language skills (B2)
What we offer
With us there are not only full-time jobs - we also offer this position on a part-time basis.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
As Portfolio Unit Public Cloud Managed Services of T-Systems, ICT and digitization are part of our DNA. Whether operational ICT business or cloud transformation, individual services or end-to-end solutions - we accompany our customers safely through all stages of their transformation. Because we understand what it takes to prepare our customers for the digital future with innovative solutions.
11 Locations Show all locations
- Frankfurt am Main Hahnstr. 43d
- Düsseldorf Am Seestern 3
- Bonn Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140
- Leinfelden-Echterdingen Fasanenweg 5
- Dresden Am Brauhaus 12
- Wolfsburg Alessandro-Volta-Str. 11
- Biere Am Schiens/ Welslebener Straße
- Darmstadt Heinrich-Hertz-Str. 1
- Munich Marsplatz 4
- Berlin Holzhauser Str. 4-8
- Hamburg Überseering 2
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.