Cloud Migration Architect + 5000 Eur Sign on Bonus
- IT - Master's degree
- Field specific profesional certification exam
- Project mngt certification - advantage
- Process metodology certification - recommended
IT technician skills
- Operating system - expert
- Networking - Expert
- Security - Advanced
- Programming languages - Advanced
- Virtualisation - Advanced
- Fielf specific applications - Expert
We are looking for an individual with strong background in public cloud technologies who is ready to help customers on their migration journey to public cloud. In addition, you ideally bring the following with you:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience with public cloud technologies (AWS, Azure or GCP).
- A deep technical understanding of public cloud technologies and practical experience in public cloud adoption and migration .
- Experience with advocating and implementing Cloud Adoption Frameworks on AWS, Azure or GCP and other meaningful best practices.
- A can-do attitude which helps you to stand out in a fail fast culture.
- Passion to work in a global and diverse organization and environment.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (spoken and written English).
- Familiarity with application discovery tools and cloud migration software is an asset but not essential.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code is an asset but not essential.
- Communication - Expert
- Analytical thinking - Expert
- Team cooperation - Expert
- Training and mentoring - Expert
- Presentation skills - Expert
- Negotiation skills - Expert
- Financial literacy - Intermediate
- Project Management - Basic
- Leadership skills - Advanced
- Quality management - Intermediate
- English - Advanced (C1)
- German - Upper intermediate (B2) - advantage
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020. Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association. Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.