Commercial Finance Manager with German (m/w/d)
Your range of responsibilities includes the following interesting topics:
- Taking the role of Finance Manager in new deals in the pre-sales phase in big projects (>20m€) across Europe with focus on Germany and Austria
- Responsible for business case development and modelling.
- Generation of a comprehensive commercial deal view for the management decision boards ensuring transparency for TSI top management and decision-makers
- Ensuring consideration of commercial guidelines, financial standards and hurdle rates and adequate risk assessment securing corporate objectives
- Aligning customer tactics with international processes in a very tough timeline
- Collaborate with other teams including sales, solution, portfolio unit’s leadership, business controlling, legal, procurement, HR and treasury.
- Helping with the evaluation and determination of the commercial terms & conditions of new contracts
- Collaborate with the sales team to conduct negotiations on commercial contractual issues with customers and external partners
- University degree with relevant business subjects
- Minimum 5/6 years of professional experience with financial and commercial focus
- Legal & statutory financial skills
- Work experience in IT companies/Digital areas &/or technology Start-ups
- Good analytical skills
- Strong Project Management oriented (standing at the front line) and excellent organisation skills, resolute personality and ability to handle many tasks simultaneously in a pressurised environment and in a very short timeframe
- Expert in financial modelling (Excel ) and High computer proficiency: Microsoft Office
- Work experience in multinational environment and working remotely
- Ability to travel (on project level) is precondition
- English and German business fluent (written and spoken) is mandatory; Spanish (desired).
- A high level of social and intercultural competence helps you to act with deliberation and confidence in critical situations and escalations
- Experience with top management environment; confident and convincing appearance, diplomatic skills and assertiveness
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills, high degree of customer and service orientation, organizational skills as well as initiative and decision-making competence
- High sense of responsibility, flexibility and commitment even under great time pressure
- Supports colleagues, encourages active cooperation, extroverted personality and high level tolerance
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Connection to public transport
Start your working day relaxed and without stressful rush hour traffic - our location is well connected to public transport and the next stop is just around the corner.
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
Every year again... - we are happy to give our employees an additional gift in the form of a Christmas bonus.
Finally vacation time - so that our employees can enjoy their free time to the fullest, we boost their travel budget with some extra payment.
Finance Complex Deals is the central authority for the comprehensive economic evaluation and commercial responsibility of complex and major deals within T-Systems. We contribute significantly to the success of the Group, particularly by assuming finance and commercial responsibility in the deals in pre-sales phase and has a significant influence on the market success and profitability of T-Systems and Deutsche Telekom Group (DTAG).
23 Locations Show all locations
- Barcelona Sancho de Ávila 110-130
- Coslada ISLANDIA 10-12 10
- Gijón LOS PRADOS. ED.C.TEC 166
- La Coruña POCOMACO PARCELA E36 NAV3
- Leon VIRGEN DE LOS IMPOS. 216
- Madrid ORDUÑA 2
- Martorell N-II KM. 585
- Móstoles DE LAS NIEVES ED.RN 37
- Oviedo PALACIO VALDES 15
- Palma de Mallorca GREMI FUSTERS 33
- Santander LA ALBERICIA 41
- San Sebastian ILLARRA DE ESTRADA 111
- Avila JORGE RUIZ DE SANTAY 20
- Vitoria P. CLEMENTE ARRAIZ 3
- Ansóain AIZOAIN 10
- Bilbao MADARIAGA 1
- Pamplona LANDABEN
- Reus CAMI DE VALLS 81
- Seville DE LA ESCLUSA 11
- Valencia CORTES VALENCIANAS 58
- Vigo OPORTO 10
- Zaragoza ALFONSO I 24
- Granada Avda. Del Conocimiento s/n
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.