Commercial Manager Sales (m/w/d)
As a "Commercial Manager / Pricing Manager (m/f/d)" you will take on central commercial tasks within the framework of the projects for T-Systems.
You are familiar with the product portfolio of the Cloud Services organization and you will control the commercial issues within the framework of the project assigned to you and take the responsibility in the sense of customer requirements and within the framework of the T-Systems processes.
You are therefore an essential part of Deal (project) team and responsible for the success of your part.
- Qualify the opportunities for the assigned deals and initiate the internal business processes
- Focus on the value proposition and build confidence in the capabilities of T-Systems
- Compile standard pricing methods & provide standard portfolio prices (RF 1 Deals)
- Compile "non-Standard" pricing based on upfront aligned and structured costing input by T-Systems standard tools (ICT Pricing Tool, CPQ) applying standard KPIs (risk, xfunctions, GP) – (RF 2 Deals)
- Compile complex price calculations based on non-standard costing/non-standard portfolio elements and non-standar pricing (RF 3-5 deals)
- Cover Commercial Manager role in RF4 deals (if not assigned by FC)
- Support the creation of consistent quotations based on customer requirements, design and cost accounting
- Advise deal teams on optimized commercial design and pricing strategy
- Define guidelines on costs and cost structures according to customer needs in coordination with production/delivery
- Conduct contract negotiations and conclude contracts
- Carry out presentations to customers as part of the bid team proposal
- Ensure the quality of cost/price materials handed over to the customer
- Conducts a deal benchmark to underpin deal strategy with a market perspective
- Provides the revenue target line for the business case and cross-checks the calculation #EHE_TSI#
- At least 4 years of professional experience in the field of commercial management
- Several years of experience in the IT offer process
- In-depth knowledge of the calculation tools used at T-Systems (ITO-Calc and ICT Pricing Tool), or alternative external calculation / financial tools
- Extensive business knowledge
- Very good knowledge of German and business fluent English
- Detailed and structured approach & Independent thinking
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
With us there are not only full-time jobs - we also offer this position on a part-time basis.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
T-Systems International / Commercial / Cloud Services Sales / TRIBE Bid Management and Sales Support
The Business Unit Cloud Services Sales is responsible for the acquisition of leads and opportunities until closing of the contract. We consult T-Systems clients in regards to the Cloud Services portfolio and together with our Vertical Sales Units regards to respective Industry. We develop jointly with our customers value added services, which we propose and sign during the sales process.
Globally Cloud Services is responsible for development and implementation of the Digitization- and Cloud- offering. Cloud Services Sales is the Expert Sales unit which gain profitable growth with our clients and with focus on the Cloud Services offerings. Our TRIBE Bid Management and Sales Support is mainly steering deal’s and the deal teams to meet the customers expectation and to provide the best possible proposal on commercial, technical and operational level.
10 Locations Show all locations
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.